Zayns long lost twin

/authors note- I am sorry if I get anything wrong throughout the story/

Hi, I am Lilly Amy Smith. I was born on 12 January 1993, I have long brown hair with blonde highlights, Brown eyes and I am 5ft 3. I love singing, dancing and gymnastics.

"Lilly Lilly" my teacher shouted

I was in the middle of a math lesson but last night I went shopping for an outfit for my birthday at the end of the week and there was a sale on in forever 21. I brought a nice pale blue strapless above the knee dress and silver ballet pumps. So I got home late and as you can kind of guess I fell asleep in math shhhhh don't tell the teacher.

" Lilly can you go to the heads office please there is someone here to see you" my teacher shouted at me

"OK" I shouted back as the rest of the class started laughing at me, well you see I am quite a funny looking person so never mind I get it all the time.

I got out of my chair without falling like I did yesterday hahahaha, and I grabbed my bag from under the table and walked out of the classroom and down the hall to the headmasters office.

"Afternoon Lilly, please come and seat down" my head teacher said to me as I walked in.

"Afternoon Ted, pleasure to see you again, but what ever I did I didn't do it." I stated as I sat in my bean bag chair in front of his desk. You see I am always in here so I am on first name bases and have my own chair.

"Lilly, we are in school you are to call me Mr Williams please. Now please wait a minute." He said as he walked out of the office

I started humming to firework by Katy Perry well that was until I was Rudely interrupted by someone clearing there throat.

I turned around to see Ted and 5 boys standing there.

"Ummm........ Hello!" I said a little confused to why they were standing opposite me.

" hello, I am Zayn Malik and we are long lost twins!" He said with confidence

Zayns pov ( earlier this morning)

Me and the boys are helping my mum and sister go through their stuff to move next week. We were going through some old pictures.

"Who's that in a picture of you Zayn?" Asked Louis as he pointed to a little girl the same as me but as a girl. I wasn't sure who it was as in the picture me and the girl look the same age.

" I am not sure one moment I'll ask my mum, MUM" I shouted. My mum came out from the kitchen a bit worried.

"What's happened what wrong!" My mum said

"Well I was wondering who this is in the picture with me because there is only 1 I can find? She looks like a girl version of me." I questioned

My mum went a bit pale in the face and started shaking.

"Well.......umm..........that's your twin sister Lilly my daughter." She mumbled but I understood very word.

"Mmmmmmyyyyyyy sister" I said a bit shocked to the answer, I could tell that the boys were shocked as well

" do you have any details, pictures, address, numbers,name,school" I started babbling. Most people would be angry that there mum kept something as big as this, but she my sister and I am determined to get her back. I also know about he troubles my mum had when she had me, and I guess my twin Lilly.

" ummm, I have a picture and some documents but not everything." My mum said a little shocked and happy. She ran off to her bed room then came back a few moments later with a folder.

(In the folder)

Name: Lilly Amy Malik/Smith

Adopted parents: Mrs Sophie Smith and Mr Jamie Smith.

House: 13 cupcake road , LAM678 :3476 (I tired to make sure it's not a real one, but if it is I am sorry)

School: Saint pipeline school SPS

(Make to normal)

The picture was a girl that looked like me but with blonde highlights. She was beautiful.

I heard gasps behind I turn around to see the 4 teenage boys practically drooling with their mouths open.

"What you thought see wouldn't be hot because she's my sister" I said as a bit of a joke

"Ummmm well not that your not hot or anything but are you sure she isn't a model or something." Harry said

"Zayn there is a note behind the picture" Liam said

He was right I turned the pic around a there was a note that said 'go on youtube and type in lillysxxxx and watch her performance at a comp.'

"Someone get a laptop" I shouted eager to see the video

"There you go" Niall said as he passed me his laptop already on youtube.

I typed in the name and 103 videos came up some singing, dancing, gymnasts etc

----------2 hours and 103 videos laters-------------------

"Well what are we waiting for we are going to get my twin." I screemed giving my a kiss on the check and getting my keys out. Me and the boys got in the car for a 7 hour journey to where my sister goes to school.