Chapter 1

Me and jojo are not the "perfect" couple as people see us as. No we have been through hell and back trying to figure out what we needed to stabilize our relationship, to create that understanding that ONLY us could understand with or without spoken words.  He's a singer,I'm a model so when two different lifestyles come together it's rocky at first but understanding and communication has definitely helped us build a relationship despite our indifferences - Naomi

1991

Beep beep beep

Naomi alarm goes off indicating that she has to get up and get ready to meet her friend Jada. Naomi and her friend got an invite to spend 2 weeks in New York to model for a famous fashion designer named Mario.

"Ugh just five more minutes" Naomi groans, pressing the button to mute the alarm.

As soon as she was about to lay her head back down and get a few more minutes of sleep. Jada  comes running her room holding two shirts, Naomi should I wear this blue top or the gree— oh hell no! Get up we have to be at the place in 15 minutes" Jada exclaims looking up at a sleeping naomi. This was her and Naomi's time  showed these Caucasian's that black girls can model too— and maybe even better.

Naomi finally gets up from her bed realizing that her ecstatic  friend wasn't going to let her go back to sleep. She gets up going to the bathroom while brushing her teeth until she hears the phone ring, Naomi runs with the toothbrush in her mouth  to see who would be call her at 9 in the morning to see it's her longtime friend Monica.

"Hi nay what you doing?" Monica says, "I'm just getting read—"
"Naomi why do you sound like that? Do you have something in your mouth? See this is why I don't share nothing with you, it's in the morning and you being nasty". Naomi quickly spits out her toothbrush "no I'm not doing that I'm getting ready to leave for the photo shoot I told you about"

They finished their conversation and Naomi and Jada get ready to head out, New York was a big place so the fashion designer sent a personal driver for then to get to the destination.

"Wow this is bigger than I thought" Jada says while admiring the all white studio, while walking around the studio they eventually met up with the designer who was happy to see they made it. "Naomi! Jada! How are my two sweethearts doing" Mario shouts hugging the two girls tight, "come quick so I can show you what you are wearing, also their is a special friend of mine that I would like you to meet— she's very talented" Mario talks while bringing them to the dressing room.

Mary J. Blige sat in the comfy chair while getting her make up done, she wasn't a model but she's was willing to participate since her and Mario go way back. In comes Jada and Naomi with Mario still holding their hands tightly , Mario runs into the room grabbing Mary's right hand "oh my mary you look so..so.. FAB U LOS hunny? What shade is that you know red is my favorite colo—"
"okay Mario to many words slow down, and who are these two girls" Mary says while pointing to Jada Naomi who were starstrucked by Mary. Jada walks up to Mary
"well I'm Jada and I want to be famous like you" she's says smiling at Mary. Mary looks at her then tilts her head to see Naomi, "what's your name?" Mary questions Naomi who look very nervous, "o-oh imm naomi" She stuffers while slowly walking next to Mary.

During the photo shoot Mary had gotten very acquainted with Naomi, it had almost seen they've been friends for years. While on the other hand Mary and Jada were not so friendly with each other considering jada's constant bickering about being famous in the future, towards the end of the shoot Mary was about to leave to go meet up with her boyfriend and his group in the studio. Mary walks over to Naomi while putting on her leather black jacket, "hey Naomi I'm about to leave so the professionals can finally take phat pictures without me being in the way" Mary joked laughing, naomi laughs back "oh trust me I'm no professional, I'm just a amateur" she's says while looking down at her feet.

Naomi had only been in the modeling scene since she was 15 but that doesn't mean she's hasn't became uptight, she was still humble. Mary hums while turning to see Jada yelling  to a photographer about him getting her "bad angles". "Listen" Mary says Turing back to Naomi "you seem cool, take my number and we'll chat later— actually are you free this Saturday?"
"Umm yeah I'll be free" Mary nods her head while her personal driver waits for her to get in the car.   "Good then you're  invited to come with me to the studio, you can bring some of your friends but I don't know about Jennifer or Jessica coming with you—hell I don't her name!"
Naomi giggles at Mary's frustration with Jada "okay then it's a date" Naomi replies as Mary gives naomi her number and then leaves.

Hopefully this turns out well

This chapter is short but it will get longer!

Y'all! How are y'all liking this story so far? I am really going to try to make this book since no one has done a jojo book, just be patient with me and get ready for the drama to come.

Also please go check out my other two books, I want to know how y'all like my books so please comment and vote, it really helps me a lot!