welcome to new orleans goodbye mystic falls

Caroline P.O.V.
I grabbed my last suitcase. I looked back at the house where so many memories were some I needed to forget but I was reminded each day as the days went on.

I was married to Stefan Salvatore. He's dead just like my happiness and all of my hope. I didn't know where I was driving to I just needed to get out of Mystic Falls for at least a couple days. I loaded all of my bags and suitcases in the trunk as I closed the trunk there was a tap on my shoulder.

I turned to see my best friend Bonnie Bennett. ''Caroline where are you going?'' She said crossing her arms as she waited for an answer. Bonnie really cared about her friends happiness and wants Caroline to find a happy ending even if it wasn't with Stefan. ''I'm leaving Mystic Falls I don't know where I'm going but I'm going'' She said in a serious tone.

Bonnie's face shows complete confusion. ''This is your home Caroline Mystic Falls is your home our home'' Bonnie said trying to argue with the determined blonde that stood in front of her. ''No look around you Bonnie Stefan is dead, Damon is dead, and finally Elena is dead'' Caroline said angrily trying to hide the sadness.

Caroline was known for being strong for being tough. She carried herself pretty well but after Stefan died after Damon died after Elena died. It was to much I know they lived an amazing life but Caroline forgot what it was like when someone died and they did. Elena was her best friend since they were little kids now she's gone hopefully at peace Caroline thought. She hopes to be reunited with them one day and she can't wait to see Elena's face.

Bonnie didn't say anything else as Caroline moved past her to get in the car. ''Goodbye Bonnie'' She said with no emotion in her voice. ''Bye Caroline I hope you find what your looking for.. maybe happiness?'' Bonnie said as she looked at blonde with hope in her eyes. ''Me too Bonnie me too..'' Caroline said as she drove away leaving the dark brown haired girl in the driveway of the Salvatore's house.

The wind in my hair and on my face it was amazing. She just kept driving and driving as a song came on it was Give me love by Ed Sheeran. Memories rushed back to her when she was dancing with Klaus at the Mikaelson's Ball she was wearing some Cinderella gown Klaus have given her. As much as she hated to admit she loved it she loved every second of the dance she loved when Klaus looked at her.

It made her feel special..

A sign came ahead and it said. ''Welcome to New Orleans'' Caroline was thinking about driving away but she didn't instead she entered New Orleans thinking of The Hybrid himself thinking of the man she once knew.

She got out of her car and saw that there was a bar. She walked into the bar to see a blonde like herself. ''Hey can I get a beer please?'' Caroline said exhausted from all of the driving. ''Are you okay?'' The blonde said as she handed the beer that she had requested for. ''I'm hanging in there what's your name?'' Caroline asked thinking maybe she could make a new friend and by the looks of this girl she looks friendly.

The blonde smiled. ''Cami and yours?'' Cami asked still smiling. ''Caroline S- Caroline Forbes'' She said correcting herself from the Salvatore bit. She wanted to forget about Stefan just for the days she was here because she needed a clear mind. ''Both names started with an C and were both blondes'' Cami joked. I grinned and nodded as I took a sip of my beer.

Cami laughed. ''So are you new here?'' She asked looking me up and down trying to tell if Caroline was new. ''Yes I'm new here'' I answered plainly. ''Welcome to New Orleans'' She said sticking her arms out wide while smiling.

''Welcome To New Orleans Goodbye Mystic Falls'' Caroline whispered to herself.