III. Get Ya Money

Start from the beginning

"Would a kidney cleanse help?" Toya asked and her doctor nodded. "Low protein diet, kidney cleanse and working out." she nodded.

"Are you a med student?" the doctor asked and Toya shook her head.

"I wanted to be." she said. "Now I just do a lot of research." she added playing with her hands.

"Medical knowledge is the best." her doctor said and Toya smiled. "Now Ms.Jackson, we're going to release you once we get your withdrawal slips." she said to my mom before leaving.

"What was yo preference of MdMA? Ecstasy or Molly?" I asked and Toya nudged me. I looked at her like she was crazy. "Did you snort or smoke yo cocaine?" I asked.

"Keenon that's yo' mama! She gave birth to you and did her best dealing with you. I know I don't like her and she don't like me, but be happy yo' ass wasn't in the system yo whole fucking life! Instead of yelling at her, get her help. Because she the reason you even here today, you can at least try to return the favor! I'm sure when she got pregnant she had the choice of aborting you. So, instead of treating her like some basic ass bum on the street, treat her like your mother!" Toya said to me before leaving the room.

I sighed, "go talk to her." my mom told me and I got up. I went out and seen Toya next to the door crying.

"Baby." I said and she shook her head before pushing me away from her. "Toya--" she cut me off.

"I don't wanna hear you say you feel sympathy for me, you have no clue what it's like! You had both parents, I had none and the one's I did have raped me, beat me and abandoned me. They took the money and left me on the streets! For thirteen years that was my life and you had yo mama and yo daddy. The fact that you still got her and just disrespected her because she made a mistake, I wish I knew my biological parents! If I had my mama I would'nt even get mad at her for doing what yours did, I'd be glad that she's okay and I'd help her get better." she cried and I sighed before hugging her. "Your taking advantage of what you have, you can't do that." she added and I wiped her tears before pecking her lips.

"I'm sorry baby, I won't do it again." I said and she looked at me with her red puffy eyes.

"You better not." she said smiling. "I want you to go say sorry." she said and I chuckled.

"Ion say that." I assured her and she crossed her arms.

"We gon fight!" she said and I grinned as she playfully pushed me with her body.

"What you gon do?" I asked picking her up over my head and she laughed as she put her shoes on my chest.

"Ima kick your ass!" she laughed and I smiled before putting her over my shoulder, holding her by her ass. I felt her slap my ass and I slapped hers, "What I tell you bout that?" I asked jokingly and she laughed as we went back in the room. The doctor came in as I sat down, then sat Toya on my lap. She laid her head on my shoulder, then kissed my neck before grabbing my hand.

"I need you to sign these Ms.Jackson." the doctor said to my mama. "Now you can go." she said and Toya and I left the room.

"Santoya Renee Nicole Johnson." I said backing her against the wall and she laughed.

"Stop!" she said and I grinned.

"I hope yo' ass ready to get this dick tonight!" I said and she smiled.

"I think I can rock you to sleep tonight." she said and I chuckled.

"Oh for real?" she nodded.

"I think I can daddy." she said.

"You know this dick too good, you wouldn't even wanna try!" I said then heard someone clear they throat. I turned and seen my mama as Toya laughed walking towards the stairs.