XXX. New Beginnings

"This is the last box!" I exclaimed and Keenon took it inside. I got the sleeping twins out the car as a neighbor approached.

"Hi, I'm your neighbor Jayson." He said looking at my tits.

"Hi, I'm San'Toya." I introduced myself. "These are my twins Kj and La'Toya." I added as Keenon came outside. "And this is my husband Keenon." I said as he took Latoya. I shook Jayson's hands and he seen the huge ring on my finger.

"Wow, this looks pricey." He said as a lady came.

"Hi! I'm Jolieen, his wife, welcome to the neighborhood!"

"Thank you!" I exclaimed. "I'm San'Toya, this is Kj, Latoya and my husband Keenon." I introduced my family, then our dog barked. "Oh and this is our dog Nova." I added as he barked at them.

"Nova, go inside." Keenon demanded and she did.

"Look at her rings." Jayson said and I showed her.

"Wow." She said.

"The most beautiful girl deserves the most beautiful ring."  He said and I  blushed. "Well, we have a lot of unpacking to do. Nice meeting you." He said. We went inside. We did the kids rooms, our room and the kitchen. We went grocery shopping. We went home and I made stuffed shells. I fed the twins and put them to sleep. We crescent  the shower and once we were out, I put on Keenon's shirt, then got the bottle of wine. I sat on the floor with Keenon in the living room. The lights were low and we were cuddling  on the floor.

"I still can't believe we left Oklahoma." I exclaimed and he shrugged.

"We needed to start over somewhere." I nodded.

"Leaving behind all the bad memories." I smiled and kissed him so passionately.

Flashback

"Aye! Get yo hands off her!" Keenon exclaimed because the guy I was giving a lap dance to kept touching me.

"No! I paid her already, I can do what I want." He said in his thick accent, pulling me back to him. "Now dance." He demanded and  Keenon punched him in the face.

"Stop  Keenon, get off of him!" I exclaimed trying to pull Keenon  off. His brother helped me get him off.

"What happened?" Bone  asked.

"He kept  touching me." I said and Bone made him leave.

"Here." Keenon said giving me his hoodie. I put it on and we went outside.

"Thanks." I said and he shook his head.

"You ain't gotta say that to me." He said. "Look, what happened in there, I don't want it to happen again. If you move in with me and stop strippin' I  swear on my life I'll take care of you. I'll get you whatever you want and whatever you need. Just stop doin' this." He said  and  I laughed.

"What's the catch, I'm stick in the house all the time, you cheat on me, and beat me? Right? I'm mean ain't that how it normally goes?"

"No, you can do anything you want as long as you stop strippin' and you don't fuck around on me." He said and I  looked him in his eyes. They look so sincere and innocent. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I guess." I said and he shook his head.

"I need a solid okay." I sighed.

"Okay, I'll move in with you and I'll stop stripping." I said  and he kissed me so passionately.

A week later

"Okay, I'm all moved in." I said walking out of the closet.

"C'mere Toya." He said and I  went to the bed.

"What'd you call me?" I asked  smiling.

"Toya, no one ever called you that?" I shook my head.

"I like it." I said and he pecked my lips.

"Here." He said giving me a debt card with my name on it.

"There is no limit on it." I smiled and  kissed him.

"Thank you!" I said and he held up a finger, then gave me car keys. My eyes got huge and he just smiled.

"Don't say it." He said and I kissed him.

Flashback Over

"What you thinking about?"

"When I moved in." He kissed my forehead and poured  us both a glass of wine.

"New beginning." He said.

"And happy endings."