"I love you," he quietly whispered.

"Keith, I-" Her words were caught in her throat. "I love you too." She leaned forwards and kissed him again, her arms wrapping themselves around his neck. They stood there for a moment, neither one wanting to move.

A sudden thud caused them to pull apart, and they looked over to see a training bot standing by them. They both looked at each other, knowing that neither one had called for the bot to start up.

Millie's eyes widened when she realised that the eye of the training bot, which was normally blue, was red. The bot charged forwards and Keith shifted his bayard into a sword, blocking the training dummy's sword.

Millie looked around and saw her bayard laying on the ground, so she quickly ran by and grabbed it, transforming it into the whip. She ran behind the robot and whipped its sword as it was about to strike Keith, holding it back from doing so.

The robot turned to run towards Millie, but Keith lunged for it before it could get any closer. The training not was apparently expecting Keith's actions, however, as it quickly turned around and kicked Keith in the stomach, sending him flying to the other end of the training room, his bayard also flying from his hand.

"Keith!" Millie yelled.

"I'm fine!" Keith quickly yelled back. "End training sequence!" Nothing happened.

Keith ran by and grabbed his bayard, then grabbing Millie's hand.

"Scout!" Millie called. The Eevee's ears perked up when it heard its name being called, and she quickly shot over to the door that her trainer was headed for.

Keith an Millie got out, Scout being right behind them, and Keith quickly closed the door, locking the robot inside. Millie and Keith both leaned against the door, hoping to catch their breath, but the robot's sword pierced through the doors, causing them to run again.

After a bit of running, Millie heard frantic screaming. She ran in the direction of it, and Keith followed her, the robot right behind them, when Millie saw Lance trapped in the airlock, which was about to open.

"Lance what are you doing?" Millie asked. She looked over to where Keith was fighting the robot.

"Yelling for help!" Lance responded. "Now help me!"

Millie looked around for a solution, but the quickly found one. "Keith!" she shouted. "When I say now, hold on top something! You too, Lance!"

"Now!" she yelled. She slammed her fist onto the button to open the airlock, and the robot was sucked out of the ship. She reached a hand out, being very careful to keep her grip, and Lance grabbed her hand, allowing her to pull the Cuban boy back inside the ship and close the airlock.

Millie sighed and leaned against the wall, panting as she tried to catch her breath.

"What the fuck were you doing?" Millie asked.

"Uh, getting sucked into space, Millie," Lance replied sarcastically. "What were you doing?"

"Apparently training," Millie responded.

"Yeah, the robot just went psycho on us," Keith said.

"And we didn't even summon a robot," Millie added.

"I don't care what Coran says. This castle is haunted," Lance said.

Everyone stood up, with Lance and Keith walking in one direction yet Millie walking in the other.

"I'm gonna go check on the princess. Make sure she's alright," Millie said. She looked to the two boys, seeing Keith shoot her a saddened glance.

Millie ran off to Allura's room. When she reached it, she saw nothing in the princess's bed except for her mice. Millie walked over to the bed, and the mice woke up, jumping around trying to tell her something.