She watched as Scout ran ahead of the two, racing towards the training deck. "Race you to the training deck," Millie said. She started running after Scout.

"That's no fair!" Keith called after her. She swore she heard Keith laughing, which caused the blush that was residing ro come rushing back, only making her want to keep running so that he couldn't see it.

She rushed closer and closer to the door to the training room, fearing that she might not be able to stop and open the door. Despite them being automatic, he feared she was running to fast for them to pick up the fact that someone was coming near them and open in time.

Thankfully, Scout opened the door by stepping in front of it from the inside, leaving Millie to skid to a stop inside of the training room. She sat down, catching her breath from running so fast as Keith entered the room.

"I didn't know you could run that fast," Keith said.

"Yeah, me neither," Millie said. Keith walked over to her and helped her up, which Millie thanked him for.

"So, you wanna start by training our Pokèmon?" Keith asked, taking a Pokéball off of his belt.

"Sure," Millie replied.

---

Millie yanked back on her whip, sending Keith flying. She flinched when she heard him hit the ground, worrying that she had hurt him. She sighed when he sat up.

"You really know how to use that thing, huh?" Keith asked, chuckling.

She chuckled nervously. "Yeah, I guess I do."

"What do you say one more round and then we switch to using the training bot?" he suggested. It sounded like a friendly suggestion, not a 'I'm tired of you throwing me around so how about this' suggestion, which she found comforting.

"Uh, sure," Millie said. He pushed himself up and walked over to her, getting into a fighting stance once again. She looked at him, trying to to focus on how sweat made his shirt cling to his chest, or how his messy dark hair still looked perfect even that messy, or how his beautiful violet eyes shone from the light in the training room.

Scout squealed in delight as she watched from the sidelines, curled up where she had dragged both Millie and Keith's jackets over and made herself a little bed. Millie looked over to her Eevee, and Keith decided the take that as an opportunity, slamming himself into her and knocking her down.

Millie looked at Keith with narrowed eyes from underneath her messed up bangs, and he gave her a smirk. She laid down and Keith sat next to her, deciding to take a break for a minute. They sat in silence, the only noises being that of Keith shifting so that he way laying beside her.

Millie sighed and pushed herself into a sitting position, looking at Keith. She looked into his eyes again, and it felt like she was lost in them. Nothing mattered except for the two of them.

Keith sat up and leaned towards Millie. She could feel his breath on her lip and he slowly moved to kiss her. And that was exactly what he did.

His lips pressed against hers once again, and Millie melted into the kiss and began kissing back faster than she did the last time. It hadn't been that long, but she had already begun to miss the feeling of his lips on hers. She had already been craving the taste of his lips, longing to breath in the scent she could only describe as his.

Keith pulled back after a bit. Millie was obviously confused, wondering if she had done something wrong. Keith gave her another quick peck on the lips and stood up, helping her up too. He wrapped his arms around her waist.