Chapter 3

Hi guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter :) 

It had been a few days since Alec's fight with Magnus and Alec was still upset with him. Alec was walking back to his house with Simon.

"What's going on with you and Magnus?"

"I don't know what you're talking about".

"Alec, I can tell something is wrong. I won't stop asking you until you tell me. Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell-"

Alec sighed, "Fine, fine. We had a fight..." Alec explained everything to Simon and Simon was furious by the end of it.

"How could Magnus say that? I'm going to kill him!" Alec was going to protest when they ran into Jonathan making Simon step in front of Alec.

"There's no need for that Simon. Look Alec I know I was seriously out of line at Taki's and I'm so sorry".

Alec crossed his arms defensively, "It's going to take more than that for me to forgive you".

"I know, I know. I hope I can earn your forgiveness I feel terrible for the way I acted", Jonathan said sadly and left.

"Are you okay Alec?"

"Yeah", Alec said and was grateful when Simon changed the subject. When they got back to Alec's house Izzy and Jace grinned at Alec. "What?"

"Nothing. Come with me", Izzy said excitedly making Alec anxious, she led him into the garden.

"Izzy, if this is another water fight ambush-" Alec was cut off by the sight before him. On the grass there was a table with candles and a delicious looking meal. There were fairy lights all around the garden lighting it up beautifully as it was dark, rose petals were on the grass leading to the table and around it, and romantic music was playing in the background. Izzy quietly left and Alec jumped when he felt someone tap his shoulder but couldn't stop a smile when he saw that it was Magnus with his hand behind his back. "Magnus, this is... this is..." Alec trailed off speechless.

"Breathtakingly beautiful." Magnus said with a grin.

"Yeah it is".

"I was actually describing you", Magnus said making Alec smile wider and blush. Magnus stepped closer to Alec and brought his hand in front of him to reveal flowers and Alec happily took them. "Alexander, I'm so, so sorry for the way I treated you. That day was just as terrible for you as it was for me and I was so blinded by anger that forgot that. I should have realised that you would have done everything you could to save my mother instead of accusing you otherwise. I'm so sorry can you forgive me?"

Alec looked into Magnus' eyes and he could see genuine remorse and guilt, "I forgive you".

Magnus sighed in relief and hugged Alec. After Alec put the flowers in a vase he joined Magnus back outside. Magnus moved the chair back for Alec and kissed him when he sat down. Magnus and Alec talked as they ate. After a while Magnus took Alec's hand and rubbed his thumb over it.

"Alexander, there's um... something I need to tell you".

"What is it?" Alec said anxiously worried by Magnus' anxiety.

"I'm going to stay here with you I'm not moving after school".

Alec's eyes widened, Alec had been afraid for a while how long their relationship would last as they both had different plans for after school. Alec was going to stay in New York so he could look after his family as his parents rarely did. While Magnus had wanted to leave and peruse his dreams of being a famous fashion designer. This had caused a lot of fights in the past leaving Alec devestated and Alec was so happy that Magnus was choosing to stay. But at the same time he was worried that that wasn't really what Magnus wanted.

"I love you so much for that but are you sure that's what you want?"

Magnus lifted Alec's hand and kissed it making Alec's heart beat fast, "That is what I want, I don't want to leave you Alec I love you so much, I would miss you every day and I'm worried that me leaving could badly affect our relationship".

"But what about your dream of-"

"I can try and achieve that dream here too".

Alec smiled happily, he leaned over and kissed Magnus deeply. "I love you so much".

"I love you too Alexander". Magnus got up changed the music and offered his hand to Alec, "May I have this dance?" Magnus said with a loving smile.

Alec nodded shyly and took Magnus' hand, Magnus had been teaching him to dance. Alec still wasn't great but he enjoyed being so close to Magnus. Alec rested his head on Magus' shoulder and Magnus gently pulled him closer to him as they danced long into the night.

Meanwhile Simon had been watching a movie with Jace, Izzy and Max when Jace asked Simon if he could talk to him privately. Simon reluctantly agreed, he had a feeling he knew what Jace wanted to talk to him about. Jace took Simon to his room and they sat next to each other on the edge of Jace's bed.

"What happened with you and Clary?"

Simon sighed he had been right, "I'd um rather not talk about it".

"Really you don't want to talk?" Jace said jokingly trying to lighten the mood but Simon glared at him. "I'm sorry Simon, I'm just worried about you".

"I know", Simon said and sighed again, "Clary said that she loves me". Jace's eyes widened.

"Clary loves you?" Simon nodded sadly. "Do you love her?"

"No I don't".

"Then how come you keep rejecting me?" Jace said angrily.

Simon flinched, "What?"

Jace got up and paced, "If you don't love Clary then what's the problem? Is it me, is there something wrong with me?"

"No there's nothing wrong with you-"

"Then why?" Jace shouted.

Simon looked forlornly at the floor, "There's something big about me you don't know and I'm so scared that if you know you'll hate me".

Jace moved closer to Simon and gently lifted his chin, "Simon I could never hate you".

"You say that now, but you don't know what my secret is and that will change everything. I couldn't bear it if you hate me Jace because I love you so much and-" Simon cut himself off when he realised what he said and he gave Jace a panicked look but to his suprise he was smiling at him.

"You love me?"

"Um yeah, yeah I do".

Jace leaned close to Simon and kissed him, Simon kissed him back happily and Simon was in a daze when the kiss ended. Jace pulled him close, "I know you have a big secret but I love you for you Simon. I love how much you talk and how excited you get when talking about the movies you love. You're so kind and amazing I love you so much and whatever this secret is it won't change anything. You don't even have to tell me what it is now, I won't make you tell me. So will you go out with me?"

Simon's heart soared at these words, he had loved Jace for years and it hurt so much to reject him. He wanted to be with Jace so badly but at the same time he was still scared. Simon rested his head on Jace's chest and it felt so right he knew Jace was worth the risk. "Yes I would love to".

Simon yelped in suprise which turned into laughter when Jace lifted him up and carried him bridal style. Jace leaned down and kissed Simon again, then sat down on his bed with Simon in his lap snuggled into him. "Jace, I do want to tell you my secret but I'm not ready yet".

"That's okay I understand". Simon was on cloud 9 as Jace kissed him passionately. 

Knowing you has made me humanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara