Chapter 13

Kaila's Party
Kyla
"Hurry up guys! We need to go!" I yelled at August and Nina from downstairs. It's Kaila's birthday party and she loves to go all out. Me and August talked about how we feel towards each other but are gonna decide if we want a relationship after Kaila's party. It honestly felt good to let out all my emotions. A weight really did lift from my shoulders. I was wearing a nude mini dress with rhinestones to make it sparkle while Nina was wearing a sheer see-through shirt with a leather black skirt. August finally came down in a red button down shirt and of course he had to have his tattoos showing. I couldn't help but smile as he came down. "Okay let's get tf outta here." Nina said clapping her hands. I stopped looking at August and grabbed my purse so we could go. We all headed to Nina's car but August stopped us. "August wtf move so we can go!" Nina yelled.
"Hol up ladies we gotta pull up to that party in style." He said.
"What tf are you talkin about?" I asked looking confused. He pulled out his keys that belonged to his new Bugatti. "We ridin in this tonight!" He smirked. Me and Nina both screamed and ran to his car. Nina got in the backseat and I got in the passenger seat. We left the house and made our way to the club that Kaila was hosting her party at. Her and Trey's apartment wasn't big enough for everyone so Trey got the owner to let us have the VIP section. We finally arrived and I seen Kaila in her birthday fit and I knew it was her because she told me she would wear a bright orange jacket. She wasn't facing us so me and Nina decided to sneak up behind her. Which was a bad idea because she unintentionally backhanded me. "Damn girl, she ain't the Robins twins!" August joked and we all laughed. "That's their fault for scaring the shit outta me." Kaila laughed. We all made our way through the crowd to the VIP section. A big ass bottle of champagne was passed our way while one of August's song was being played. "This song was requested for a certain birthday girl!!!" The DJ said over the mic while a light flashed over to us, pointing Kaila out. Trey dragged her out to the dance floor which led her to whine on him. I looked next to me and seen August's goofy ass singing the lyrics, hype cuz they was playin his song. "August shut tf up!" Nina yelled making us all laugh.

August pulled me closer to him and said, "come dance with." He said with a smirk. I got up and followed him to the dance floor. He got behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I began rolling my hips against him. Everyone was lit asf and I was enjoying myself until I heard familiar voices.