That's Not The Case At All

"Took you long enough." said Harry with the biggest smile EVER. I was glad that Harry wanted to stay the night with me, but of course, I had my doubt about him. I just hope he doesn't try something funny, because if he does, then I'm for sure going to forget about this little thing we were planning on having.

"Do you wanna get your stuff?" I asked as we parked in a spot at the hotel. Harry got out in his purple Jack Willis shirt and some sweats and wasn't noticed at all. He got his suitcase packed for the day atleast in 10 minutes top, it was the fastest I've ever seen a boy pack. I was impressed. Or maybe he had his stuff ready.

"Where you going, mate?" asked Liam, he was a bit concerned that Harry was leaving suddenly.

"Uhh.. Well, i'm staying the night with Angel. She doesn't want to be alone." Harry replied, and once he did, he left the room before anyone could say anything about it.

I was just there by the hallway, not wanting to enter because it would have been awkward. I texted Mya that once she goes home, to take my laptop with her. She wanted to ask why would Harry stay the night, and why couldn't I stay with them?

They must have been concerned that I was planning on doing something with Harry because I didn't want to stay at the hotel...

No, that's not the case at all.