What a real monster is

Start from the beginning

- I can't Gigi, I asked Harry to come with me to this trip and since he doesn't know anyone else really, I think I will stick by his side.

She scrunched up her nose, looking at Harry with disgust.

- So, you choose to sit with ... This? Rather than being with me?

- "This" like you say, is Harry and he is my friend so watch you mouth when you talk about him.

- Whatever. You will come around Zayn, I know you will.

She waved goodbye with an incredible sassiness then left. Gigi was no doubt a beautiful girl, long legs, shiny caramel hair and big green eyes, but she was nothing compared to Harry. Harry was... Breath taking, if only I could be with him... Talking about Harry, he was looking like he could dig a hole for his body at the moment.

- Are you ok?

- Yeah sure... why I wouldn't be ok? Everything is perfect.

I was about to tell him that Gigi had nothing on him, but I was interrupted by Niall who was jumping up and down, clearly impatient for the trip, a guy with dark brown hair was following closely. It was Liam, one of Harry's friends. He was also coming with us. I eyed Louis who was staring at Liam exactly the way Harry was staring at Gigi earlier. Not interested by Niall my ass.

- Hey Niall and Liam. How are you guys? Liam, I didn't know you were coming also.

- Yeah, Niall asked me, so I said why not. I like soccer.

- Sure, you do...

Louis scoffed, staring at Liam's arm around Niall's shoulders. Then he continued with all the delicacy and discretion of Louis Tomlinson.

- Do you need help to stand or you just lay yourself on everybody like this?

I almost face palm myself at how obvious Louis was. Niall blushed seeing that Louis was clearly jealous of Liam and he looked at Harry from the corner of his eye. I knew Niall still liked Harry, it was clear to me that he was looking if Harry was jealous also, but Harry was just standing beside me looking at the floor since Gigi left, no smile on his face anymore. Liam was staring blankly at Louis, clearly not understanding the situation but he didn't remove his arm either.

Then Louis suddenly stood up and moved himself in front of me. I was confused by his action until I saw the coach walking towards us. Shit.

- Malik, I need to talk to you before we leave. Tomlinson.

He acknowledged Louis presence. I saw Louis clenching his fits, knuckles turning white. I stood up but Louis was keeping me from moving. Everybody around was giving us weird looks.

- Let me go Louis, it will only make things worst if you don't.

I said, not above a whisper. He let my arm go and turned around to give a warning look to the coach who arrogantly smiled at him. Once in his office the coach closed and locked the door. This couldn't be good.

- So... What bullshit did you served to your little Tomlinson friend about what he saw Zayn?

- I said nothing I swear.

- Yeah, so he was clearly not pissed off with me a moment ago?

- I don't... I don't know why he is acting like this... I swear I don't know.

He came behind me, I felt his rough hands sliding under my shirt from behind until he found the button of my skinny jeans. My breath was caught in my throat and I felt like crying. Suddenly he pushed me hard forward, forcefully bending me over his desk. I tried to get back up, but he managed to push me back down, keeping me steady by holding both of my wrists in my back tight. He untied my pants with his free hand and pushed them down enough to reveal my ass bare. He slapped me hard making me gasp in pain.

- You little shit, you think you can go and tell people I'm a monster when you know that what we have is mutual? I'm going to show you what a real monster is.

I heard him taking off his belt, then undoing his pants and in a second he was slamming into me without any preparation and god did it hurt. He started fucking me senseless and I couldn't do anything but staying there and waiting for it to be over, tears slowly falling down my cheeks. He finally came and released his grip on my wrist. My knees gave up and I fell on the floor in a thud. My wrists were slightly bruised, and I had a sharp pain coming from behind.

- Now leave my office and tell your little friend what you just got for his attitude. If he ever starts this again, he will taste it also or maybe I could get closer to your new boyfriend? What's his name already... Harry? Now, get the fuck out of here, we are leaving soon.

I didn't need him to tell me twice. I put back my pants and left without another word. Harry, Liam, Niall and Louis were still waiting for me in front of the school, so I took a deep breath and walked to them like someone didn't raped me five minutes before.

- What did he want?

Harry asked innocently.

- Just talking about the trip. Nothing important.

Louis gave me a knowing look and I just looked back at him sadly.

Louis POV

I swear I'm going to take a gun and shoot that son of a bitch in the head, straight between the eyes. Ok, maybe that's a little extreme but I couldn't stand the fact that he was abusing my best friend and I couldn't do shit about it. I saw how Zayn was shaking when he came back, I'm sure he did something to him because of me knowing. I'm sure of it but we couldn't talk while Harry, Niall and the other clown were with us. Especially while Harry was there. I know Zayn likes Harry, but he is too afraid to get with him because of all this. But I really want my best friend to be happy, that's what he deserves after what he went and is still going through. I decided to sit beside Harry, getting his attention while the others were talking together.

- Hey.

- Hey, Louis.

- So, Zayn and you...

I trailed off. I must admit that my intentions were quite selfish on this one. I knew that having the confirmation that Harry liked Zayn only meant that he didn't like Niall and I could have him all to myself after getting rid of the Labrador guy of course.

- There's nothing between us.

- But you would like to have something with him, right?

- I... he rejected me.

Damn it Zayn...

- I'm sure it has nothing to do with you. I see the way he looks at you with heart eyes and all. He likes you, I can tell, you should try again. Maybe he was just not ready?

I offered, feeling awfully hypocritical.

- I don't want to make a fool of myself again. If he likes me then he needs to do the first move.

- I will help you both to get together if I can, I promise.

He smiled, and I was satisfied with myself. I saw Zayn giving me a weird look from the corner of my eyes and I decided it was the best if I don't tell him what I was talking about with Harry.

The bus arrived and we all stepped in. I tried to sit beside Niall but at the last-minute Eleanor called me and I had to sit with my "girlfriend". Seriously I hate that bitch, she was so annoying, and she was smelling like girly shampoo. Niall gave me a glanced in my direction with a curious look on his face but took the place beside Liam without saying a word. I guess I forgot to mention the girlfriend to him. Fuck.