The Swan

If swan has glided into your path, she will help show you find knew ways of thinking, breathing and going with the flow. She asks that you accept your ability to know what lies ahead. Be sure to pay attention to your feminine intuition, hunches and gut instincts. Remember your inner grace and inner beauty. Let it shine forth for those around you to see.

The Swan As Your Animal Totem
If you have swan as your animal totem, then you have the ability to look into the future and accept healing and transformation that is a constant presence in our lives. When you are in relationships, you prefer monogamous relationships. Often individuals with the swan power animal find their true love at a very young age and remain together for years to come. You have the ability to balance work, family and play as well as recognize the importance of personal solitude needed to recharge. In crowds, you are comfortable and are able to maintain your individuality.

"Swan of beauty, swan of grace
A queen among her ancient race
She glides across the mirrored lake
No ripple does the surface break"

Realizing your own true beauty will unfold the ability to bridge new realms and new powers. Swan will show you how to reach your inner beauty within you as well as in others. She teaches about the songs and poetry, which enliven the inner child and beauty within each of us.

Swan Totem Animal Meaning
Swan celebrates beauty, culture, art, love, faith and the depth of the soul. She is sacred to Aphrodite, the goddess of love and brings romance, stimulates fantasy, creativity and allows for true love to blossom making her a lucky totem for soul mates. She let's single individuals know that true love is near by. Those who are apart from their lovers, she teaches about love through time and space. Couples are blessed with harmony, joy and longevity.

Swan Spirit Animal Symbolism
Awakening the power of self
Understanding dream symbols
Seeing into the future
Spiritual evolution
Developing intuitive abilities
Messenger of Faith
Divination
Grace in dealing with others
Transformation
Peace
Tranquility
Union
Love
Loyalty
Fidelity
Monogamy
Commitment
Confidence
Self-esteem
Strength
Innocence
Inner-Beauty
Grace
Balance
Purity
Beauty
Dreams
Partnership
Elegance