The Dragon

The Dragon is cloaked with mystique and sewn together by the many legends and folklore surrounding its history. This powerful and mesmerizing creature has been the inspiration for countless books, poems, art, movies and other expressive mediums. The Dragon has been well respected in many cultures and is either honored or greatly feared.

The Dragon is one of the most powerful totems. Dragon has a diverse range of qualities, emotions and traits giving it a number of different meanings. Most often it carries a reminder of strength, courage and fortitude. Dragons are messengers of balance and magic. If dragon has arrived in your life, it asks that you tap into your psychic nature and allow yourself to view the world through the eyes of wonder and mystery.

Dragon Spirit Animal Meaning
The Dragon is the symbol of primordial power. It is master of all elements: fire, water, air and earth. As a spirit guide, it makes a powerful ally in our daily life with its amazing restorative and potent qualities. Below are common meanings associated with the Dragon spirit animal.

Change
Transformation
Wisdom
Metaphysical knowledge
Beauty
Majesty
Inspiration
Infinity
Longevity
Movement through space
Supernatural
Protection
Protection from outside evil forces from all directions
Elemental Magic
Grounded energy
Leadership
Fulfillment of potential
Greatly increased riches
Luminous indomitable spirit and strength
Magical prowess
Vitality
Mastery
Insight
Divine illumination
Personal happiness
Invisibility