Our Wedding

Mainu ishq tera lae dooba
Haan ishq tera lae dooba

kunal slowly placed the sindoor on shrenu's maag, shrenu closed her eyes as he did this and le. then he slowly tied the nuptial necklace around her neck. their eyes met and they smiled at each other.

Mainu ishq tera lae dooba
Haan ishq tera lae dooba

priest: now please stand up for the vows.

shrenal stood up. before shrenu could walk, kunal grabbed her wrist and lifted her up in bridal style.

shrenu whispering: kunal, people are watching.

kunal whispering: yes so? people should know how much I love my wife.

he starts to wake with a blushing shrenu in his arms.

Aisa kyun hota hai
Tere jaane ke baad
Lagta hai haathon mein
Reh gaye tere haath

kunal in mind: shrenu, I promise that I will only love you. every other woman will be secondary in my life.

shrenu in mind: kunal, from today I promise you that you will be the only man in my life. any other man becomes secondary.

Tu shaamil hai mere
Hansne mein, rone mein
Hai kya koyi kami
Mere paagal hone mein

kunal in mind: I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving. I promise to try to be on time. but most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you.

shrenu in mind: You are my lover and my teacher, you are my model and my accomplice, and you are my true counterpart. I will love you, hold you and honor you, I will respect you, encourage you and cherish you, in health and sickness, through sorrow and success, for all the days of my life.

Mainu ishq tera le dooba
Haan ishq tera le dooba

kunal in mind: I promise to be your lover, companion and friend, your partner in parenthood, your greatest fan and your toughest adversary. your student and your teacher, your consolation in disappointment, your accomplice in mischief.

shrenu in mind: I remember once how I told you I did not believe in soul mates. I will never forget your reaction. shocked and a little hurt that I did not think we were. but as time went by, your love made me believe.

Mainu ishq tera lae dooba
Haan ishq tera lae dooba

kunal in mind: you know me better than anyone else in this world and somehow still you manage to love me.

shrenu in mind:you are my best friend and one true love.there is still a part of me today that cannot believe that I'm the one who gets to marry you.

Har dafa wahi
Jaadu hota hai tu jo mile
Ho... sab sanwar jaata hai
Yaara andar mere...

kunal in mind: the feeling hit me the moment we made eye contact on sets. it was so immediate and powerful—far deeper and inexplicably beyond any calculation of time and place. you don't describe a feeling like that. you also can't replicate it or force it. you just let it flow in and around you. you go where it takes you.

shrenu in mind: On this day, I give you my heart, my promise, that I will walk with you, hand in hand, wherever our journey leads us, living, learning, loving, together, forever.

Ik lamhe mein kitni
Yaadein ban jaati hain
Main itna hansti hoon
Aankhen bhar aati hai

kunal in mind: I promise to nurture your dreams because through them your soul shines.

shrenu in mind: I promise to encourage your compassion because that is what makes you unique and wonderful.

Mainu ishq tera le dooba
Haan ishq tera le dooba