"Georgia, holy shit you're a Disney princess!" Allison exclaimed excitedly, jumping up from her seat and putting her hands in front of her mouth.

"You like it?" She asked with a chuckle, already knowing the answer. The dress was a little long, but it had been hemmed for her to be able to wear heels with the hem of the skirt just meeting the ground.

"I love it!" Allison responded, twirling her best friend around. Georgia chuckled as she faced away from the mirrors and towards Claire and Allison.

"Ms. Jacobson, you look as stunning as you did when you first tried it on a couple of months ago." She said with a joyful look in her eyes, proud of the work she had done.

"I couldn't have done it without you, Claire." She responded with a smile of her own. Before she could say anything else, her phone started ringing, and she groaned, remembering she was on call.

"It's someone named Robert?" Allison informed, looking at her phone, and Georgia groaned.

"Give it." She said, taking her phone from her and hitting the answer button. "Jacobson." She answered with a sigh.

"Hey, need you to come in, Kingston's came down with the flu in the middle of shift, but he'll be able to last until you get here. How fast can you get here?" Robert informed, and she looked at the time.

"Uh, I'm at the dress shop right now, I can be there in twenty minutes or so." She responded, putting her phone on speaker as she went back into the room to change as quickly as possible.

"Sorry to interrupt, Georgia. How is it going?" He apologized, and she could hear the guilt in his voice.

"No, it's okay, we were just finishing. Everything is perfect, I can't believe we're a week out." She responded excitedly as she put her jeans and t-shirt back on. She tied her boots back on and exited the room, taking Robert off speaker and putting the phone back to her ear.

"I'm excited for you. I'll see you in a little while, I've got to go on a run." He said quickly as the bells started going off in the background.

"Alright, I'll be there as soon as I can." She sighed, then hung up the phone. "Come on, I've got to go." She announced to Allison, and she groaned.

"Really? I thought we were going for early lunch." She pouted, and Georgia shrugged.

"I told you I was on call." She reminded, then looked to Claire. "The dress is back on the hanger. If I'm not back tonight, I will pick it up on the way back from my shift in the morning."

"Not a problem, Ms. Jacobson. Good luck out there, go save some lives." She said with a smile, and Georgia nodded a thank you, dragging Allison out the door to head out to her truck.

"I'm dropping you off at the house and then I have to go. I won't be back until the morning." She informed as she they got going on the road back towards her side of town. Fifteen minutes to her house, ten minutes to the firehouse, and she would be working a double shift that night and another shift tomorrow night. Thankfully, she had requested the entire week off next week for her wedding. She would have to be dealing with her family flying in from Brazil and her mother flying in from Portland. Antonio's family were all flying in from Portland, for that's where they were all from. There were a few aunts and uncles in Seattle, but they had all grown up in the area. It was going to be a hectic week, but it would be worth it.

Eventually she was sitting in the locker room in the firehouse and tying her work boots on, then french braided her hair as she walked out to the kitchen and meeting area. Second shift was out on call, so there was no one there as she walked around the firehouse. They were on a call that was barely in their jurisdiction off of City Creek with a boating accident. They would not be back for at least an hour. She decided to use this time to head to the bunker area to take a nap before the long night ahead of her.