a smoll storee PT. 2/5

Bắt đầu từ đầu

1 went to punch him in the nose, but his hand phased through his head. "C'mon kid. You do realize you're asleep, right?"

1 looked at him crazy and with astonishment and confusion. He pulled his hand out. "But how come I didn't go through those trees?"

"Physics." he stood up, fixed his hat and propped his hand on something. 1 didn't know what it was, so when he turned over he looked at him, making sure he was looking back at him, then kicked the thing which made him fall over like an idiot. 1 realized it was like a cane of sorts he propped against.

The newcomer picked himself up and retrieved his cane. "Wanna see my impression of you in about 5 seconds?"

"Uh, no."

"Ugh, fine." He snapped his fingers and 1 was back in his tree and he jerked and fell out of the tree, barely catching himself with a leg over the branch. A small message was carved in the tree upside down so he could read it.

'we need to work on your fighting, One-Eye. oh and you're stake is crooked.'  It wasn't signed.

He puled his leg off the branch and he landed in a crouch. 1 picked up his bag and put his sword in it's case around his waist and trekked on.

_____________________________________

1 kept walking, occasionally looking at the sky to see said 'geometrical palace in the sky' from floaty whats-his-face from his dream last night. He reached a shady spot and stopped to climb to get a view on where said palace was. 1 climbed to the highest branch he could and scanned the area. He turned all the way around to look and he saw it. A palace in the sky. But it didn't look like what you might think. A single building, yes, but it was almost a prismed shape. A pointed top with a pointed bottom, floating. 1 climbed down and steered his path in that direction and trekked.

----------

A while later, 1 came to the bottom base of the structure. The creamy blue structure. He gazed upon it, unknowing what to do. SO... like the dork he is knocked the base of it like a door. A hatch opened farther up and a red haired lady looked down at him.  "go away."

"B-but i was told to show up here." 1 stammered

She groaned and called 'its for you' to someone else where she was. A door opened at the base and he stepped in. It was a very small dark room and the door closed. The floor started raising like an elevator, which scarred 1 at first, but he got used to it. It stopped, then the door opened and filled the room with light. Maids were walking back and fourth, some were carrying things, some were cleaning, others were off in groups socializing. 1 stepped out of the room and wandered out, being wary of the unfamiliarity of the place, as well as all of the maids. He wandered around until a person came up to him.

It was a youngish male. Visibly around 20-25-so years old. He wore long printed pattern pj's and had a mug of either coffee or tea or something. He had short light-medium blue curly hair in a fashion similar to 1, but with noticeable differences. 1 looked at him stupid, and the guy smirked. He ushered him to follow, not saying a word. 1 followed.

"Who are you?" 1 asked as he followed. The man didn't answer. He just held up a finger as a 'wait a moment' sorta deal. He stopped talking and just followed quietly.

They reached a room after climbing a bunch of staircases. "Why do you have so many sets of stairs, mister?" He didn't answer. They stopped and mr.blue-hair here drank the last of what was in his mug and a maid retrieved it from him that just so happened to be nearby. "1."

1 jumped. His voice is very familiar, he thought. "What?"

The man smiled, "Hey there, One-Eye."

1 looked at him like he was crazy. He knew me? How I've never seen him before. "You look confused." he broke 1's train of thought, "Do I sound familiar?"

"Yeah, and it's really creepy."

"Heh, don't worry about that. Took ya long enough to get here."

1 looked at him stupid again. He pointed at him, "Are you...?"

The man smiled, "Yeah, I was the guy in your dream last night."

"B-But how? You're just a normal dude!"

He raised his eyebrows, "You really think that?" 1 nodded. "Well psh, I guess like this I do. Hold on." His hair started to float up some and a veil of light cased around him looking like a twister. All of this happened in an split instant and his pj's disappeared and he was left with new ones. He was dressed snappy-like with a black tux vest that extended behind him, black pants and a small black floating hat. He wore a long medium blue collared shirt under his vest and his shoes were neat, but close to sneakers.

1 looked at him stunned. "What the... Man, are you magic? You gonna torture me because I'm not 'one of you'?" 1 stumbled back and prepared himself to fight. Just in case.

He laughed, "Nah, just to people I don't like. You're fine, don't worry." Something about this man's smile settled 1. He wasn't sure why. "Plus, how'd you think I got into your dream?"

"O-ok..." 1 stuttered, "Y-you wanted me to come here? It's actually pretty nice here..." 1 looked around.

"Heh, thank you!" He smiled, then pointed at him, "Although, Grape-Hair, you need to work on self-defense. You left many spots open, kid."

1 crossed his arms and looked away. "Ugh. Fine Blue- Hair."

He grinned and motioned him to follow. "Just for reference, my name is (5), but my servants might call me by a different name."

"What different name?"

5 shrugged, "You'll see. Come." He walked up more staircases to a larger, more open area.  A quartyard. 1 gazed in awe, looking around.

(1600WordsHolyCrap)

(Oh And BTW I is Not Bill Cipher _-_)