There was a long pause as he pulled out of the hug.

"You just called me Dad," he stated, smiling.

"You are my Dad, aren't you? Or do you not want me to call you that? Because that's-"

"I am your Dad, you've just never called me that before," he informed. I nodded, smiling through the tears. "And yes, this is what it felt like."

I nodded again, crying into his shoulder.

---

I had fallen asleep crying and woke up hours later to a search party looking for Bella. I frowned as I walked outside.

"Dad?" I questioned. He turned to me. "What is this?"

"Bella's missing," he told, panic arose in me and for a while, the pain was replaced with something else eating away at my chest. "I'll try to call Cullens place again."

"They left town," I informed, glancing down as the pain started again.

"Good riddance," Harry voiced, making me frown. Why did he hate them so much?

"Where did they go?"

"Didn't say," I replied. "I don't really care," I added, ignoring the pain in my chest as we spoke of them.

"Sky," Charlie whispered.

"They're gone, now I'm going to move on," I spoke.

"We'll find her, Charlie," Harry comforted.

"Thanks, Harry," Charlie muttered.

"Charlie?" Jake brought our attention to someone carrying Bella from the woods.

I caught the end of what Charlie was saying as I walked over to them.

"Thank you, Sam."

"Sam Uley?" I questioned, moving closer to him as my Dad carried Bella inside. He glanced towards me. "Sky, remember me?"

"Of course I do, I use to babysit you occasionally," he replied, smiling at me. "You should visit sometime, Emily would love to meet you," he told.

"Emily?"

"My fiancée," he explained. I nodded.

"I would love to meet her." I smiled back at him.

---

OCTOBER

The pain was still there. I'd inhaled my fair share of tubs of ice cream and watched my fair share of romcoms. I'd spent the weekend doing this before I picked myself up and ignored the hurt I felt. I couldn't say the same for Bella. She had barely left her room or spoken to me. She began to attend school but even then she sat alone. She sat at the Cullen's table and stared into space as I sat with my friends. I tried to help her, to comfort her, but she refused. It left me feeling helpless.

Due to the Cullen's leaving I spent more time in La Push, visiting Sam. I had finally met Emily. I noticed the scars straight away but decided not to push. Whatever happened, it was none of my business.

I had met the rest of their friends. They visited every day, eating all of the food Emily cooked. Eventually, I began to help her cook, becoming friends with her. I had become friends with all of them, except Leah. She was extremely reserved and I could tell that she had been hurt, she had that look in her eyes. We had exchanged about two words and I wished I could become friends with her too. I already knew most of those who visited due to my visits here when I was younger, so this was an opportunity to get closer to them.