Chapter 1

It is here and it is back.

If you haven't read my announcement then I'll just tell you right here right now.
A lot of you have been asking me about what happened to the sequel to The One and Only and to answer your question, I scrapped the whole book and starting fresh. Why? Well I don't know what I was writing and was making it up on the spot and it was making no sense what so ever.

But I am back and I can now say that I am (re)writing The Only One. I have also decided to not write it in script form but in proper story form

I hope you are all staying safe out there in this crazy world. 2021 is starting off as a crap year but let's hope over the months everything will get better for us all. But here it is, the first chapter of the newly improved  sequel 'The Only One.'
——————————————————————

Previously...

Then in the corner of my eye I see someone who I missed very much, I must me dreaming, this can't be real. It was someone who I love, it was my love. If you might have guess it it was Leon. My Leon, is awake. Someone pinch me. I didn't know what to do, I stood there like a statue. Leon really is here. He walked towards me and we hugged each other for a very long. How I missed his hugs. We didn't say anything until he did something that I thought would never happen.

L: Violetta, When I look into your eyes, I can see a reflection of the two of us and the life I hope we'll share together. I know my life will never be complete without you beside me to share it. When I saved you from those skater kids I knew that you would be the one. So Violetta Castillo, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me..."

Violetta POV

I cannot believe what I am seeing. There he is the love of my life. In front of me. Not to mention down on one knee. Holding in his hand a navy blue velvet box and inside a beautiful and what looks like a diamond ring. How in the world did he get the money for a diamond ring like that. It must've cost a fortune. But enough about the ring, Leon is out of hospital. How did that happen? I saw him this morning now he's here. He's got some explaining to do.

"L, Leon, I don't understand." My voice is shaking and a lump is forming in my through. 

"Am I dreaming, I..." I was immediately cut off  Leon.

"This is no dream my love, this is as real as it will ever be.  I'll explain everything but you still haven't answered the most important question of my life."  Leon stand up and stared into my eyes.

Of course I wanna say yes. I mean come on, it's Leon Vargas we're talking about here, the love of my life, the apple of my eye, the icing on my cake, the silence of my lambs. Okay, what am I even saying? But there's still loads of questions that need to be answered here. 

"Yes of course I'll marry you." I  replied with a huge smile plastered on my face as the salty tears stream down my face.

Leon smiles back, bigger then ever before. He gently takes the ring out the box and grabs my hand, slowly placing the ring onto my finger. As the crowd starts to cheer, he looks into my eyes once more and mine on his. The crowd cheered even louder when we lean in and shared a passionate kiss. This will be a night I will never forget.

"But will you please explain to me how you're here?" I ask still in mixed emotions of my double shock. As Leon was about to say something, Fran and Diego came into sight and joined and interrupted us.