Chapter 6

A/N:

I am so sorry that it has taken me about a month to upload. It's not that I am losing interest in writing because I absolutely love writing and making you guys happy...my life is pretty hectic at the moment with trying to get my life in gear. It's just crazy.

Violetta POV

It's been a few hours since Pablo left for a very important band meeting, we all had to fill in for him as he will basically be absent the entire day. I'm guessing it must be important if he's been gone this long, but I two more lessons left and I am free for the day and I'll finally get to see Leon. He's only messaged me once today which was the message saying he'll pick me up from the studio once the day is over. Should I be worried? why would I be worried, its only a band meeting.

My next lesson starts in five minutes and guess who I have for the next two hours because I am filling in for Pablo as he is not here. Remember the girl I told you all about who has a major crush on Leon and thinks I stole him from her. Yeah that girl. I found out her name is Sofia. I know as her teacher I have to act calmly and be nice to all of my students but let's just say I can't stand her and no I'm not starting to turn into the old Gregorio, I just can't stand her.

My thoughts were interrupted by my class entering the classroom chatting away to their friends and then in walks Sofia with her posse. She reminds me of Ludmilla when I first joined the studio. Well people change in a good way so hopefully one day her personality will do a 180 degrees turn.

"Welcome class, in todays lesson we will be focusing more on your breathing control whilst singing because I see some of you are forgetting to breath and I do not want to call an ambulance, or your parents." I say making my students chuckle whilst Sofia rolls her eyes. This is going to be a long couple hours I said to myself, I've had enough of her already so I'll set her straight.

"Is there a problem Sofia?"

"Spending two hours with you, that is the problem."

"I don't really like the way you are talking to me, I could easily report your behaviour to Pablo."

"This is a joke, I'd rather have Camila or Fran as my teacher instead of you. I'm out of here." She starts to stand up.

"Please sit back down Sofia." I command and of course she doesn't listen.

"You can't tell me what to do, what am I a dog?"

"No you are not a dog because unlike you, dogs are able to do that simple command." The whole class even her posse friends started laughing at my comeback. She quickly sat back down without saying a word. Told you I would set her straight. "Now that's over and done with lets continue the lesson shall we.

Sofia: 0 Violetta: 1

The rest of the lessons went by very quickly and my last lesson was nearly over. It was very easy as Sofia didn't even complain about me and did what she was asked. Thank God. The lesson was finally over and everyone got up to leave as I made my way to the teachers lounge grabbing myself a coffee from the coffee machine as I seriously needed one. Cami and Angie walked into the teachers lounge not long after.

"So I heard Sofia started a tantrum. We could hear her shout from across the hall." Cami says

"Yeah she did but I set her straight and she continued my lesson without cause anymore commotion."

"You really are getting at this teaching job Vilu, I'm a proud Aunt/Mother." Angie says whilst hugging me.

Suddenly Pablo came scrolling into the office, however he didn't have a happy face. What happened at that meeting?