"Oh believe me boy you dont want to go there" klaue chuckles as they all load up the plane while erik just pulls out his gun shooting the pilot and lindas brother laurence. When he goes to shoot klaue he notices him holding the gun to lindas head. What was this suppose to accomplish?

"Stop! Or your little bonnie and clyde routine comes to an end" klaue threatens and erik doesnt know if he should scoff at how stupid he was or smirk at how good of a liar he was. Linda had spoke about malika one to many times infront of klaue and it peeked his interest, the thought of some girl having erik sprung.

Erik couldnt risk him finding out exactly who malika was so to protect her like he promised himself he would years ago, he had to show interest in linda so if a situation like this happened it would be a gun to lindas head and not malika. Linda aplogizes and pleads and erik notices the desperation in her eyes and in a split second he switches the gun from klaue to linda sending two bullets one in her chest and one in her head. One of the bullets graze klaue sending him to the ground.

"The wakandans are savages! Theyll brand you like they did me" klaue tries to reason when he realizes how crazy erik actually is and the fact that he has an advantage as he hovers over his limp body

"Savages? No. A little crazy? Probably. But you fucked with my girl the inqahwe kangako? Thats my girl!" Erik tells him with a dereanged look in his eyes and sinister smirk on his face. Its in that moment klaue knows his reign has come to an end, it suddenly makes sense why he felt like he was standing at the gates of hell. In a way he was.

"How do you—?" Klaue begins only to be stopped when erik reveals his tattoo.

And the last thing heard on the feild is the gunshots sent into klaue.

Wakanda
Shuri's lab

"His name is erik stevens... M.I.T graduate at age 19, enlisted and fought in every branch of the army by age 21. Ranked as the highest & the quickest before going off grid with the alias of killmonger where he began racking up kills like a video game." Everett tells shuri as the watch the holographic screen playing a video of erik taking down targets viciously.

"For a year or two we had no clue where he was until he began going to school in d.c. got 5 degrees in business, science, math, environmental engineering and structural engineering he even minored in psychology" he adds as they go through his school records seeing his lowest grade was a 98.9%. Neither of them had seen anything like him and were both thoroughly intrigued until a beep from shuris conputer gains their attention.

"Instagram?" Shuri ask not because she didnt know what it is but because usually guys like this stayed off the radar especially with apps like these.