Twenty seven~

Today I saw the whole world
And I think heaven has a plot to take my life

"Your turn." Frank said after his go. They were playing candy land and Gerard was currently losing. Franks dad was away visiting his brother in another town so hed be gone for two day's at least.

The little let out a dramatic sigh and didn't pick a card.

"What's wrong, baby boy?" Frank asked smiling.

"Daddy, you're gonna win anyways i don't wanna play anymore." Gerard pouted.

"Aww, honey." Frank cooed at Gerard making him blush. "C'mere."

Gerard crawled over into Frank's lap still poking out his lip. Frank mimicked his pouting causing Gerard to laugh.

"What do you wanna do, because this game is stupid." Gerard said pushing the board away.

Frank laughed and kissed his cheek. "The game is only stupid when you're not wining." Frank pointed out.

"Yeah, I know." Gerard said picking at a string on Frank's shirt.

"Stop that you'll put a hole in it." He said pulling both of Gerards hands into his and placing to his own chest and leaving them there.

Gerard nodded and smilled shifting up in Frank's lap and putting his face in his neck innocently.

"You're so cute." Frank said wrapping his arms around Gerard affectionately.

Gerard hummed in response just focusing on the warmth comming from his daddy. Maybe everything was going to be okay, he thought. He felt himself becoming less small as the pondered. Bert seemed to have some sourt of change at heart when he came over yesterday. He was right, Bert was just a little broken and needed fixing. Alot of it.

He and Frank had nothing to worry about. Frank would Get out of highschool first and start a job or something then when Gerard got out hed already have a couple of homes purchased for him thanks to his father. They'd automatically be well off money wise because of Gerard's wealth and they'd have cute little babies and a dog and a cat and a giant pool that Frank would teach him how to use. It was all gonna be so perfect, Gerard would almost cry just thinking of it.

"Baby!" Frank said loudy pulling him out of his thoughts.

Gerard flinched the loudness of his voice and furrowed his eyebrows.

"W-Why'd you yell?" Gerard said quietly looking up at Frank with big eyes..

"I'm sorry didn't mean to, baby. You weren't answering me." Frank said holding Gerard even closer to his chest. He felt even worse for scaring him now that he could feel him trembling against him. Loud noises were never a trigger for him any other time what had changed? "Baby, what's wrong?"

Gerard just shook his head as he tried to keep his tears in. He couldnt belive that a lod noise had fucked with him that bad. He definitely didn't want to tell Frank what happened with his father, he'd freak out.

"Gerard, love, please answer me. You're shaking, babydoll." Frank said.

When Gerard still didn't reply Frank decided that a nap would be good for him.

"Darling, Daddy's gonna take you to bed now." Frank announced to Gerard who was probably listening.

The little just nodded. Frank noticed how sma he was right now guessing about one to three if he were to mark it. Frank and Gerard never really did that kinda stuff like figuring out Gerard mental age or buying diapers or baby clothing. Gerard was just himself all the time. "Naturally little" as Mikey liked to put it.