Chapter four~

Go ahead and cry little girl
Nobody does it like you do
I know how much it matters to you
I know that you got daddy issues

Gearad sat at the table with his father and smaller brother. It was around nine o'clock and Frank had returned home.

"When did you start wearing those skirts again?" Mikey asked taking a bit of his lasagna.

"Oh um...Well today." Gerard lied. He had been wearing the skirts alone in his room for about two years now.

"Well, I think its beautiful darling." Geard's father smilled placing a hand on his sons small thigh from under the table.

Gerard shivered under the large mans touch and scooted away. Gerard put on a nervous fake smile and continued eating.

Mikey gave Gerard a sympathetic smile as he finished eating. Mikey still sat there toying with the stray pieces of food on his plate.

"Michael, aren't you done with your food?" The boys' father questioned.

"Um yes sir."

"Well go on and put away your plate." He said motioning with his hand.

Mikey hesitated looking over to Grerard then obeyed his father's commands.

"I-I I'm not hungry." Gerard stutterd.

"Yes you are baby doll."he grinned back.

Gerard shuffled his feet under the table watching the untied shoe laces of his old converses sway. The phine in the living room rang causing Gerard's father to get up and answer.

"Excuse me baby, I'll be back soon."

After his father was out of sight, Gerard grabbed his plate and began raking it into the trash.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." Gerard muttered under his breath.

"Ah yes, thank you for calling. I do look forward to the business meeting next Tuesday. All right thanks have a good night."

Gerard rushed over to his seat again placing the almost empty plate on the table mat. His fork fell from the plate causing a loud clattering noise.

"Now what's going on here?" Gerard's father asked, walking towards him.

"Well aren't you going to pick it up?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Gerard gulped and bent down to pick up the fallen utensil.

Gerard's entire body clenched as he felt the older man's hand caress his ass as he picked up the fork. Gerard's jaw chenched as he handed his father the fork.

"Thank you, princess." He smilled.

"Fuck, you should wear those things more often." The man said his hand sliding up Gerard's frilly skirt.

Gerard pushed his hand away and took a step backwards. "I'm going to go to bed." He said shakily.

"Oh well goodnight princess."

"Goodnight daddy."

✗ ✗ ✗

Gerard woke up the next morning with red rings around his eyes, along with dried tears.

He picked himself off of his bed and made his way to the bathroom, taking a quick shower.

Afterwards he went through his closet, his towle wrapped around him ans his raven colored hair wet and slicked back.

Gerard pulled out a baby blue sweater with oversized sleeves and a thumb cut out. He paired it with a a mid thigh lenge white mini skirt (scroll to the end for reference pictures)