"Shh—stop talking and just rest you idiot.. " He said softly and make you lean on his shoulder.

"Hehe.. you always come to my rescue huh Lovi?" You smile and squeeze to his hand, feeling his warm.

"Fuck, you're burning up bella—" suprised, you weakly laugh.

"You just call me beautiful—oh my God, I am the happiest woman alive hehehe.."

"S-shut up!!" Lovino look away, hiding his red face.

"Hey Lovi?"

"I told you to rest—"

"Are you an angel? Funny, I've never knew that an angel could be as annoying as you."

"I no angel you idiot—"

"Yeah you aren't—you're just self centerred bastard, a scaredy cat and tomato loving freak. You care for Antonio too much sometimes I feel jealous because of it. You also have this annoying temper issues..You left.. and you came again, you kept doing anything you feel like it without thinking of what other feels—what I feel..." You smile and held his hand tighter, leaning your head more on his shoulder.

"But I don't care about those things. I just—I just wish, you would look at me more..." Lovino hear a light snore coming from your mouth, he chuckled finding you asleep already. He lowered his gaze and smile painfully.

"Damn.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV.

"Grab the coat and the flashlight, we're going in." A fuss happen on the campsite. The teacher and the student council start their search for you and Lovino.

In your tent, a crying Feliciano cling on his german friend while the two girls just sat in worried. Ludwig try to comfort the younger italian but to no avail.

"What's all this fuss about? Hey Feli, what happen amigo?!" Antonio and Emma came holding a basket full of vegetables. They just happen to arrive for delivering the corps. He put the basket down and crouch to Feliciano's level, patting his head.

"It's Y/N bella and fratello.. they're lost—" Antonio widden his eyes and quickly grab two coat and a flashlight. Concern and worried are shown in his face. His hands was shaking.

"W-wait Antonio! Calm down! The teachers are searching for them—"

"I have to go!" Antonio cut Emma's ramble and storm off.

Please be okay

Please be okay

Please be okay

"HEY YOU STOP!" Antonio stop on his track and look at Arthur with fiery green orbs.

"We don't need another lost student you got that, go back to the campsite this instant!" Arthur comand was ignored as Antonio walk past him in hurry.

"What an Idiot. W-wait, what is that git doing here?!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovino POV.

Such a slender figure, I never know since she has this reliable image of her.

I brush a strand of her hairs behind her ear. I put and arm around her neck and put the idiota close to me. She was shivering and her lips starting to turn blue.

"You silly, just what kind of stun did you pull this time—"

I'll talk to that american bastard after this!

I heard some rustling sound from above so I come out to check. There, I see a light flashing through the dense trees.

"HEY! WE'RE HERE!!! BASTARDSSS GET US OUT OF HERE!! HOI!!!" I yelled on top of my lungs. That flash of light come to my face. It was a little blurry but I see him.

"Lovi! Thank God you okay—" He smile with a relieved expression. He was glistening, maybe from the rain or maybe from his sweat.

I feel like crying..

That tomato bastard-- ... boss

"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH YOU JERK--!"

The Bastard tied some rope and then slide down to where me and Y/N was. He quickly glomp me and we both fell to the dirty mud.

"Thank God—thank God you okay Lovi!" He was slightly crying. I frown and hug him back, feeling his warm. "Si..."

"Hey chica! Come now wake up—you're burning up.." Antonio hug the idiota close to him after covering her with a raincoat. I see him, smile to himself feeling content. I smile.

If it's the two of them, I wouldn't mind... They're suited for each other.

With Y/N on his back, we start to climb up. He has no problem in carrying Y/N and even over his hand for me to hold. I blush and slap his hand, Such a jerk--..We reach the top and start to walk back to the campsite.

That's it until Y/N begin to stir in her sleep. She was unconscious but we heard it clearly..

That word--

That damn word..

"I Love you... Lovi—"

To be Continued...