Michael| Secretely Dating Sara In Prison

Start from the beginning

(Time Jump ; 9 PM)

The cellblocks were closed, everybody had to sleep, but Michael was waiting on something. The noise of the prisoners was getting less. Suddenly a hard heavy voice filled the building. "Open cell 40." It was Bellicks voice which was getting closer to his cellblock.

Michael smirked and looked at Sucre. Their cell was fully opened. This was the moment he was waiting for. He was very excited. Sucre could even feel Michaels happyness.

Sucre and Michael saw Bellick entering their cell and tried to act as normal as possible. Like nothing was going to happen.

Bellick grabbed his baton and slammed it against the bars of the cell. "Scofield! Move on, Pope wants to see you."

Michael walked out of his cell and followed Bellick. "I don't know where he needs you for but I will find that out!" Bellick said, he was always being suspicious about Michaels doings.

Michael didn't care about Bellicks phrases and walked in front of him until they reached director Popes office. Bellick opened the door and pushed Michael into the room. "Here he is boss." Bellick told Pope proudly. Like it was a real accomplishment to deliver Michael to him.

Michael saw Pope standing up from his desk. Normally Michael helped him with his ingeneering projects, but he knew that Pope wanted him for something else this time.

Pope looked at Bellick who still had that kind of proudly attitude. "Fine, thank you Bellick." He told Bellick. Bellick smiled at him waited next to the offices door for Pope to start talking to Michael. "THANK you Bellick." Pope said to emphasize that he wanted him out of the room and talk in person to Michael.

Bellick left the room, but something in Michael was telling him that he was still listening to their conversation behind the door of the office.

Pope sighed. "So, where do we start?" He asked himself more than he asked Michael. He walked over to Michael and looked him in the eyes. "I've recieved some different test-results from the infirmary and most of them say that you aren't a diabetic." He said, trying to sit on his desk. "We can't let you get insuline shots if it isn't necessary."

Michael had that kind of concerned look on his face. "But, I'm a diabetic since I was born." He stuttered.

Pope looked at the ground. "That's what we want to believe, so we have to run over some new tests." He said looking back at Michael. "We have to know for sure that you're a diabetic so we need you to do some tests now."

He walked over to the door and grabbed the doorknob. "I'll bring you to the infirmary in person." He opened the door and heard a loud bang on the other side of the door. They both heard a voice groaning.

Pope opened the door fully and sighed. "Bellick what are you still doing here?" He asked madly. Michael saw Bellick grabbing for his head and softly laughed.

"I was just checking out if everything was okay." He responsed. Pope sighed again. "Bellick just do something usefull, don't stand here doing nothing." He said trying to not lose his hope in Bellick.

Pope walked through the door and pointed Michael to walk in front of him. "Come Michael, let's go to the infirmary."

Bellick watched them leave and thought about what he'd heard. Again something was going on with Scofield. He had to find out what was going on without Pope knowing that he was 'stalking' Michael.

Michael and Pope were arriving the infirmary and saw Sara already sitting behind her desk, filling in some papers. Michael walked towards the bed he was supposed to sit on and left his eyes on the insuline tester.