A different perspective (peppermint butler x reader) part 1

A lot of people seem to request this sooooo yeah...
___________________________

Third person P.O.V.

Such a lovely morning in the candy kingdom. Innocent candy people happily chatting, Banana guards just fooling around as usual, and the castle? Still run by the smart and fair Princess Bubblegum.

Peppermint butler; has served her and kept his loyalty to her all his life. It was his way of showing his gratitude:for being created by her.

He now peacefully walks to the princess' room in order to give her the tea she has requested.

He'd look like your ordinary candy person, but a few know what he really is.

He knocked on her door, "Your tea m'lady?"

"Come in peps!" she replies.

He opens the door to reveal the princess as usual, stuck in her scientific shennanigans.

He places the tea in a clean spot of her desk which was quite tricky to find under all those pencils, machinery and papers.

"Thanks!" she says still immersed in her own work.

"Of course," he responds and leaves.

He then felt a sudden presence; a quite intriguing one.

What or who could it be?

Peppermint butler's P.O.V.

That can't be right. Who is it?

It couldn't be death because he's probably going on a date with life right now, it couldn't be marceline's dad because he's back in the nightosphere and i don't think marceline has any plans on summoning him and it's impossible for it the the vampire king cause' he turned into a regular lion.

It couldn't be the peace master! It doesn't feel like him and i hope not because...i just really don't like him.

"PEPPERMINT BUTLER!" starchie exclaimed as he chased after me.

I stop and look his way, he pants.

"Starchie heard knocking on the door!" he said horrified "she talked to me through my head! She knows you!"

"Did she say what her name-" he was running away, "Was..."

I have a lead, I know it's a she but which 'she' would be able to do telepathy? This is clearly someone i don't know.

I opened the door with caution.

It revealed a girl with (h/l), (h/c) and (e/c) eyes wearing a (favorite outfit).

I was right, I glared at her with suspicion "who are you?"

She raised an eyebrow "I'm (y/n) (l/n) and I'm here for princess bubblegum."

"What for?" I kept glaring at her.

"Why would you have to know?" she replied with sass.

"Because I am her butler and it's my job to keep her from 'strangers' such as yourself" I gave her a menacing stare.

"How would you know I'm a BAD stranger?"

"Judging on how starchie reacted, he didn't find your presence 'welcoming' at all"

She was silent.

"Good day to you miss-" I was going to close the door but she stopped me half way.

"Listen, peppermint butler," she sighs, "you have something I own"

"AHA!SO YOU ARE A THREAT!" he exclaimed.