Flame Prince

(Request by _Saeko_Rosei_)

You were laying on the grass as thoughts raced through your head about...a childhood friend.

-when you were about 5 years old-

You were running and playing around the woods of Ooo until you see something burning?you carefully walked towards the flames then you saw,a kid (male) made of fire?you didn't think twice approaching it and greeted it with a wide smile "HI THERE!!!"the kid was so surprised that he stood up with a cautious face and his flames went higher until he replied "u-uh...h-hi?"he stuttered then blushed when you saw him that way it just made you giggle until you wore an oven mitt and held out your hand to him so that he could shake it.

He cautiously shook your hand(you were still wearing an oven mitt)as he noticed you were fine he looked less scared an normal.After that you guys talked a lot that day and played until you saw the sun going down you both said goodbye thinking you'll both see each other again but...you forgot to ask his name you looked back to ask it but before you did he was gone you frowned then continued walking home.

-end of flashback-

You thought to yourself 'will we really see each other again?' you got cut off by Fiona and cake calling you "(Y/N)!!!!WE GOTTA GO!!!"they both said in unison until you remembered that you were supposed to go adventuring with them "COMING!!!"you replied

-time skip-

(Night time)

You were all extremely tired but instead of joining Fiona and Cake to sleep you wanted to wander around the forest instead.As you were wandering around the forest you saw a flame? You approached it until you saw a dude?a familiar looking one just like...when you were younger?you examined the guy but then tripped over a stick with a loud scream the guy heard you but you didn't notice of course as you stood up you felt something hot near you and smelled like something was burning.

You turned around and saw the guy you were looking at earlier then you noticed your face was inches away from his which made you both blush but then you back away since you felt too hot near him,you both gathered up your courage speak "who are you!"you both said in unison "you go first"you both said again covering your mouths then laughed "you look familiar"the guy said you replied "you too!"

-Time skip-

after a long time of chatting you found out that the guy's name was flame Prince you were shocked about that revelation but what shocked you most is that the both of you DID meet.

-another time skip-

You hanged out with FP for a really long time now and developed this sudden crush on him but then flambo appeared in front of you casting a spell to make you immune to fire so that you can touch him freely like a pat on the shoulder.

You both were happily talking to each other until you saw FP look away not knowing he was blushing until he bit his lip "(y/n)?"he asked "what?"you replied staring at him which made him blush more "I-I like you~"he said which made his flames grow brighter and his face redder than Spain's tomatoes you blushed madly as well and replied "I-I like you too~ actually"he looked at you as if he wasn't expecting the answer then you pulled him in for a kiss.

-the end-