| A.C.E | Imagine #2 - Wow (Seyoon) |

Summary: Wow and you are going to have the trip of your lives

Words: 1151.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were comfy on bed as you tried to get covered up by the warm blankets, is cold outside since you arrived yesterday at night and to be honest you don't want to stand up, you are way too tired.

-Love, it's time to get up – Seyoon whispered near your ear while hugging you from behind.

-Five more minutes please – You said sleepy.

-Come on love, we need to explore and to have fun – Seyoon said as he started to kiss your cheek gently.

-*Chuckle* explore with the rest of the members – You said with a mischievous smirk.

-Y/N – Seyoon complained while looking at you.

-Alright, you are right – You said smiling before you kissed his forehead.

-Thanks love – Seyoon said happily.

Both of you started to get ready to go out from the hotel so you decided to wear matching color clothes that were comfy and perfect for cold weather, then right after that you two went to the wake up the members that were sleeping in other rooms from the hotel.

-Do you think they are awake? – You asked while Seyoon was opening up the door of their room with the key.

-I hope so – Seyoon said while opening the door. As soon as both of you got inside you saw everyone jumping around and having fun, they were looking like little kids having so much fun which immediately made you giggle.

-Guys! Let's go! – Seyoon said as he looked at them happily.

-Huh? You are already good to go? – You said surprised.

-Of course we are Y/N! – Chan said happily while jumping on the bed.

-We needed to – Byeongkwan said while rolling his eyes with a smile.

-Everything for both of you – Junhee said happily as he got towards you both and patted Seyoon's back.

-Well, so let's go then – You said happily.

*TIME LATER*

This beautiful place is such a great way to start your adventures with Seyoon, both of you had been together as a couple since two years now and this is the first trip ever you do together and since it was so special the rest of the members wanted to join. Luckily the company gave them the chance to come for a full week and right after that everyone needed to return to their usual schedules, so you'll try to enjoy this full week with Seyoon and the rest of the guys since you want this trip to be amazing.