Uttara now it's enough.... swara u go to ur room nd take some rest ..when Sanskar comes u eat with him..

Swa- g mom .....ok mom...

At 11.30 pm

Sanskar drive into the farmhouse. He parked his car and took his files in one hand from passenger sit nd get out from car then he opened the back door sit and took two packet. In one packet there are lot of diary milk silk 🍫🍫 and in another packet there is puchka...he thought about the afternoon when swara asked ..no no ordered or we can say threatened him to bring her puchka DMS or else he will be kicked out from the house...he Shaked his head smilingly and Said to himself " crazy girl....but mine..."  Nd went inside...

Swasan room ....

Sanskar enter in their room and saw that swara was sleeping on couch ...he smiled looking at her nd thought " must be waiting for me..." He keep the files , puchka and DMS on table and goes towards her he sit on his knees and admired her .....she was looking so beautiful and calm without any tension....he took her hands in his and slowly nd with lots love nd respect kissed her nuckeles...then he got up nd carefully lift her in his arms and took her to bed .

He lie her down on bed nd kissed her forehead nd creases her cheeks nd then turn nd going but stopped....he looked back nd see that swara little finger is holding his little finger . He looked at her face and see that now she is awake....

Swa- ( sleepily) tum kab aye ...

When did you came...

Sanskar sit beside her and hold her hand and kissed her little finger first and then kissed her other fingers also...nd then keep her hand near his chin holding it with his both hands..

San- bas avi... Just now..

Swara smiled at his gesture...nd hug him tightly...he also hug her tightly...

Swa- itna late Kyun Kiya ...tum he pata hai Mai tumhara wait kar Rahi thi....

Y did come so late... Did you know I was waiting for you...

San- sorry...bas bo sare kaam aaj khatam karna chahta that take kal hum yaha se jaa sake...

Sorry ... I just wanted to finish all works here... so that we can leave from here tomorrow...

He said slowly to her while careising her hair lovingly nd kissing her head ...

Swa- hmm...thik hai ab tum jao aur fresh ho jao...Mai khana garam Karti hoon....

Hmm....okey ...now u go nd fresh n up.. I'll heat the food..

San- ok .... Okey....

Swara kissed his cheek nd went to kitchen nd  sanskar went to washroom