Chapter 2: Blonde Would Been.

4:00 A.M.

My hands are tired of wiping the cold sweat off my body. I need to make sure everything is alright. The drawers are on the floor. I'm too the point I'm pulling my short hair out trying until I find it on the charger. The cool black case illumated with a light flashing. Hastily I put in my three digit pass code to find a video call pending. I turn my body around and turn my Taz the Tasmanian Devil lamp and then answer.

"Hey.." her voice is all groggy from crying.

"Baby don't cry. We have each other." I said calmly as I rub my head.

"That's why I'm crying. I want to break it off now instead of having a dreaded good bye."

"We don't have. We can go visit each other."

"I'm not getting arrested for you. We can all meet up at your metro stop and unviel our boxes and you can say your goodbyes there." She waves her hand good bye' "Love you."

The call Ended and I blacked out for an hour and eventually got ready to sell every last serenity to the government.

6:00 A.M.

Dad drops me off at the designated testing hall with the best words of advice ever. Don't fuck up. He doesn't want me to be a plumber also. I enter and verify my existence with a thumb print, blood sample, and hair follicles. They eventually put me in a room of three and told me to sit down and test away. I'm gonna be here from 6 to 3. Nine hours to show you potential in love and work just for them to decide in two and a half hours. We receive a box. Most comes with hats or something that involves the job, and a unique ring. The ring is how you find your partner at work. Your spouse will have an exact replica. I'm not ready for this.

8:00A.M.

I change my mind. I'm failing math and science. I want Day in my life. Questions in the test seem to be words meant to confuse us. Give an example of a Pythagorean Triplet. 6-6-6. How many levels are there in an electron? 9.

1:00 P.M.

I finish an hour early and the cop is staring me down. I recongnize his face. Stirling. Police force has to be corrupted. The guys around me are trying to grind the time and finish fast as they can. I scowl at Stirling and grabbed my book and threw it at the ground. He grins widely and pull handcuffs out. I scuttled to the floor and put the paper back on my table so he would back off. I hope that snitch reports that.

5:45 P.M.

Pop. Pop. Pop. I look out of the window to see that the door is being attended by an official holding a silver hexagonal box. Mom isn't here and Dad is at work. I move in a fast pace to the door. My hand fumbles around the door knob. It opens to reveal Chuck and Shelby.

"I knew we been here before!" Said Chuck as he slam his foot against the ground.  I steal the box quickly out of Shelby's hands.

"May we come in?" Shelby asked nicely for once.

"Nope!" Then I slammed the door shut and took my box down to the back door. I stop to check my hair in the mirror and quickly head p

out.

6:08 P.M.

So I'm a little late. I tried to get through but Stirling started harassing me. I find them just outside of the post office and we all sat in the parking lot. Trayci was opening her box now.

"Roxas! Hurry your but over here!" Screamed Aiden. So I sprinted to them and sat between Day and her.

Trayci reveals scissors and a ring with scissors on them. "So I'm a... hair cutter?" Questions Trayci.