Ch. 1

A/N: What up reader!! What are you waiting for? Read....sorry your the "BO$$" 😉 of your life read if you want.

"Lauren wake up were going to be late to the airport!!" Ugggh!! I rolled out of my bed sitting on the edge. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my palm. Airport. Miami. Oh yeah were flying out to Miami today. I got up and started to change. You see I haven't been to Miami in over three years, I haven't seem my cousins Sandra and Mariel since they flew over here last summer I text everyday but it's not the same. I graduated from high school yesterday and my dad promised me we would be going to Miami. I didn't worry about college since I didn't know what to study so I'm taking a break this year. My mom wasn't too happy about it.
I walked down stairs with my suit cases in both hands. As i got down stairs my dad took my luggage and put them in our car. Since it was six in the morning, both Taylor and Chris fell asleep again. I was about to drift off to sleep when my phone vibrated because of a text. I ignored it but it vibrated again. Two messages; one from Sandra and one from Mariel

Thing 1: Are you on your way to the airport yet?
Thing 2: My sister wants to know if your on your way to the airport yet?

I sent them a group text.

Thing 1, Thing 2: Yes I'm on my way now.

How are they awake right now it's to early to do anything. Oh wait the time change so it's technically 9 over there.

We made a stop to eat breakfast before our flight since the flight to Miami is about 8 hours long. I told Sandra and Mariel last week that is was going to visit Miami and since then they have been texting me about their neighbor/ best friend. Her name's Camila. It was annoying how they always texted me about her. Camila this, Camila that, Camila is so funny, I can't wait till you meet Camila. Well no , I can wait to Camila. I don't even know her but she sounds like she's stealing my cousins from me. I would get jealous when Sandra would tell me a story about how great Camila was and that she was her "best friend", I use to be her best friend. She used to call me in middle of the night when she couldn't sleep. Now we only text... during the day.
That was the only thing I wasn't looking forward to, Camila. We headed to the airport and waited for our turn to board the plane. I brought my To Kill a Mocking Bird book with me and some earphones for the flight. When we arrived I quickly felt the Miami heat as I stepped off plane. We walked over to luggage claim when I heard screeching coming from behind me. "LAUREN!!" "LAURENZA!!" Sandra and Mariel attacked me by hugging me like if it had been decades since they last saw me. "Hey you guys!!!" I hugged both if them back. I then saw my Aunt Mary jogging towards us out of breath. " Clara como has estado?"As my mom and Aunt caught up we made our way out to the parking lot. It was even hotter outside. We got in my Aunts truck and made our way my cousins house, where we would be staying for the next two months. Right next to "Camila".