"Hey! What took the two of you so long?" Zachary greeted. 

"We just got stuck in traffic; the bell hasn't rung yet has it?" Vincent replied.

"Nope, let's go." 

We made our way inside the building and got our stuff from the locker. Class started and everything went by in a blur after that. It was lunch in a matter of a few hours and I met up with everyone from the group. As we were having lunch, Ethan and April both came as well and the topic turned to Ethan's birthday. I smiled at Ethan as he blushed and smiled at everyone.

"Hey Ethan, so what do you want to do for your birthday?" I asked him.

"Want to throw a party?" Carter asked.

"Yeah, I was thinking maybe throw a party. But this weekend though. Dad will be gone for two weeks so I guess we can throw a party coming weekend. As for tonight, I was just thinking of watching a movie at home and spending time with a few friends." Ethan grinned at us.

Everyone nodded as they considered Ethan's idea.

"Yeah, and anyway, your 15th birthday should be spent with family and friends. A party might be a little too crazy." Lisa smiled.

"All of you are invited!" Ethan laughed as everyone whooped.

The bell rang right then so I scrambled to get to my SCA class before it was too late. As I got in, I saw that there was hardly anyone in class.

"Hey guys, where's the teacher?" I asked a group of guys as they stared at me for a couple of seconds. Uncomfortably, I cleared my throat as they seemed to realize they had been staring and shook their heads.

"Oh, well the teacher is absent, so no SCA today."

"Oh alright, thanks for informing me!" I gave a small smile and brought my phone out of my pocket to check my schedule. I had double SCA for which the teacher was absent. This meant that I was free for the entire afternoon today. Grinning, I texted Zachary and Vincent, informing them that I would be free and asking if they were free as well. Instantly, Vincent replied saying that we could get a head start on our physics work as planned this morning. Soon Zachary texted, saying that he had class and wouldn't be able to get out early. With a concentrated look on my face, I texted Zachary back, informing him that I would be leaving early and going to the house so that I could finish my science project.

The entire hallway seemed to be empty as I made my way towards the parking lot. Vincent was already waiting for me and gave me a small smile as we got on our way. In no time, we were in my room, snacking and doing our physics project.

Stretching, I closed the book shut as we were finally done with the entire project. Physics had never been my favorite subject but studying with Vincent had been enjoyable and really helpful. Not only had we gotten the project done, but we had also revised everything we had learned so far in class.

"That was actually fun!" I laughed as Vincent smiled at me.

"Yeah, now that wasn't nerdy at all."

Rolling my eyes, I gave him a light push and stuck my tongue out. Just then, I heard a soft noise from the lower floor.

"I'm home!" Zachary called out as I made my way downstairs.

"Hey Megan, hey Vincent, what are you guys up to?" Ethan smiled as Zachary gave a small smile and went upstairs.

"Just got done with our project. So do you want me to call and invite anyone over for you Ethan?" I asked.

"Oh no it's okay Megan, unless you want to invite anyone over, I've already taken care of it. You can rest for a while."