Chapter 13

Pump

I really want Janell back but Ion think she ready. Even if she don't take me back I will still be there for her and Dream. I want her to be my only one. I wanted to talk to my parents and ask them what I should do but ever since I posted that picture of Janell on Instagram they stop talking to me.

I would talk to the boys but I just wanna keep my distance. I took Dream and Carmen out to a park for kids. There I saw Quavo and them.

Pump: Wassup Quavo

Quavo: Nun much how's Janell

Pump: Ion know man lots of shit went down. Her life is just crazy right now.

Quavo: Damn I gotta check up on her.

Pump: I'm thinking about throwing her a party you down?

Quavo: Hell yea!

We made some phone calls and got the job done. This party ain't finna be big. It's just about to have our closest friends and family there. Janell's mom agreed to watch Dream. Daniel's babymom can watch her own kid.

I talked Janell into going to the mall with me. We gonna need some outfits for tonight.

Pump: Wassup baby

Janell: Nun why we going to the mall.

Pump: We need some new clothes.

Janell: Where's Dream

Pump: With your mom

We pulled up at the mall and went to the Gucci store. I saw Janell run towards this gold Gucci dress.

Pump: You want it?

Janell: Yes

Store person: That dress is 23,000 dollars.

Janell: Okay and

Store person: You sure you can afford that.

Pump: Bitch it's mr and Mrs Garcia in this bitch. I'm Motherfuckin Lil Pump I'm rich look at your ass you probably can't even afford that dress.

Store person: Actually I can and I got more money than you

Janell: Probably Stole it with your ugly fucked wig headass and if you got more money then us then why your ass still working in a store?

Store person: Shut up

Pump: We got all the money in the world we can talk bitch! Ruda Puda ass!

We walked the store and gave the girl a middle finger.

Janell: Ruda Puda? What the hell

Her face was red as fuck from laughing. We was about to walk into the Louis store but we saw some fans.

Fan: Oh my god Lil Pump and Janell I'm such big fan. Can I get a picture

She was crying and we took our picture. But Janell kept hugging her. Gosh this girl loves her fans.

Janell: Don't cry. Your so beautiful

Fan: Thanks your daughter looks just like y'all. Omg!

She got pulled away by one of her friends and we kept walking into the store.