Chapter 7

Janell💚

We walked over to their table but their backs were turned against us.

Pump: I hate this shit. Janell hates me cuz of this. I can't even see my daughter.

Dave: It's all apart of my plan.

Olivia: How could you pull that off.

Dave: I had Pump jack his stuff into a cup. I raped Dream and stuck Pump's stuff into her.

Olivia: Pump you dumb as hell for that.

At least she said it.

Pump: What was the point.

Dave: Janell and them twins ain't mine. I hate Jayden for what she did to me. She embarrassed me in high school. She had a boyfriend but I wanted her all to myself. Her boyfriend is Janell and Daniel's real dad. I abused Jayden everyday for her to stay with me. She never told anyone. The twins have the same dad as Janell. I don't know what that nigga look like but when I found out Ima kill him and then the kids and make Jayden stay here and stuffer.

Pump: That deep so Dream is not going to grow up without a mother?

Dave: Yea

Pump: No! I won't let you kill Janell. Dream needs a mother.

Dave: That's what my beautiful daughter Olivia is.

Olivia: Dad your insane but I like it.

I walked up to them.

Janell: Hey Guys!

Dave: Hi my beautiful daughter.

Janell: Cut the shit.

I pulled out a knife and put it up to his neck. Olivia tried to jump in but Sommer held her back.

Dave: You heard didn't you.

Janell: Yes I did.

We heard sirens and the police came in with their guns pointing them at me.

Dave: Help she's trying to kill me!

They came and knocked me on the ground.

Pump: Wait stop! She was defending herself. He's out to get her and kill her and her brother.

Olivia: Pump shut up!

Pump: Shes apart of it too.

Cop: Dave Lock you are under arrest. People have been looking for you. You fled to California after your wife was attacked in Florida.

Pump: He did it he had been beating her all these years.

Janell: Is she okay?

Cop: I heard she's in a coma.

I cried and walked to Pump.

Janell: I'm so sorry but why did you do it?

Pump: I had to he said he was going to kill me and Dream and your mom.

Cop: You don't have to worry about him or her anymore you won't be seeing them in a while.

Ski: Jae you good?

Janell: I wanna fly to Florida right now.

Pump: I'll buy a plane ticket right now.

I walked back to the group.

Janell: Where's Jahseh?

Jahseh🖤

I got a call from Alyssa. A girl I used to date. We got back in contact at the party we had at Janell's house. We fucked that night and that night I promised her we will be together.

I just remembered when she called me. Alyssa was the love of my life.

Jahseh: Your What? I didn't hear you.

Alyssa: I'm pregnant with your baby.