Chapter 3

Pump🤟

Olivia: Pump do you have feelings for Janell?

Pump: Nah.

Ima be honest I'm loosing feelings for her. I have to except that she don't want me no more.

Janell won't be anything to me anymore but a baby momma.

Olivia: Good what did you see in her in the first place.

Pump: I don't know.

Beauty? Loyalty?

Pump: We need to go on a vacation.

Olivia: We should go to Disney land.

Pump: We should bring Dream. I always wanted to go to Disney land with my kids.

Janell🍓

I can't believe this nigga Pump. He wants to bring my daughter to Disney land. Ha! He not bring Dream no where with no hoe.

I stood there looking at him and his "girlfriend" I'm guessing. X, Ski, WiFi and Yazmine was with me. We was in the kitchen.

Pump: Why not?

Janell: Cause your not going nowhere with my daughter alone.

Pump: Our daughter! And I'm not going alone. Olivia is going.

Janell: Our daughter?! Nigga please that's my daughter. If that's your daughter then why did you rape her? And like I said alone! I don't trust that bitch!

Olivia: I just think you should put the rape thing behind.

Janell: Bitch did I ask you what you think?! Do you know how it feels to have your daughter rape and think I'm going to put that behind?! She's was three years old! And that was her father! You try and put that shit behind you!

Pump: Where's Dream? She's going and I don't care what you think.

Janell: Gazzy Garcia try me if you want to.

Olivia: Touch him if you want too.

Janell: What you gon do.

Pump tried to go upstairs. X blocked his way. I saw Yazmine run upstairs. I think she's going to Dream.

Pump: Move X.

X: Turn around and leave.

Pump: Not without Dream.

X: I'm not playing with you.

Pump: Move nigga.

X: Pump I swear to god if you don't leave right now I will break your ass.

WiFi: Everybody chill!

Ski: Look Pump Janell is the mother of Dream and she's been there for her the most. You should just go to Disney with Olivia.

Pump: I wanna take my daughter now. Ima take her.

WiFi: Nigga you doing to much! Jae said no that's final

Olivia: Who are you to speak?

Janell: That's my brother bitch who the fuck are you to speak? You ain't nothing but a hoe you ain't got no place in this house or this drama bitch so hop your hoe ass out my door!

Pump: Fuck it I'm leaving. I'm coming for my daughter tomorrow.

Janell: Nigga you thought you was. Bring your ass here again and see what happen.

Within that they left. Yazmine came back downstairs with Dream following behind her.

She came up to me and asked me to pick her up.

Dream: Mama why you red?

Janell: I was mad my little baby.

Dream: Are you mad at daddy?

Janell: Yea

I saw Ski,WiFi, and Yazmine go into the other rooms. I carried Dream to my room with X following behind. We all laid on the bed.

Dream: Mama daddy told me he was going to take me to Disney land with Olivia. I don't wanna go with them. I wanna go with you and uncle X and Weefy, Yaz,Sommer, and Chantel. I don't like daddy.

She got up and left. I cried softly X put his hands around me and sung his song 'changes and Jocelyn Flores'. He knew those were my favorite. It always calmed me down. I fell asleep listening to him and his heartbeat.