Chapter 1

Sexual content warning. Abuse warning. Rape warning. All that jazz. If your a kid just go away now. Just go.

As I walked down the road I wondered about the events that had occurred that day. I had just come from a bar which I had been at for hours trying to drink my thoughts away. I was 17 but looked quite old for my age, so getting into bars wasn't so hard. Especially that one. Which had a cute bartender who had some sort of crush on me, which was weird, but came in handy when me and my friends needed to lose it for a while. Tonight was just about me losing myself however. I had just broken up with my boyfriend. It was hard because he was my first, and very important to me, but the relationships hadn't been healthy for a while. I still held love for him though. Hence the drinking away my thoughts.

As I stumbled down the dark road alone I pulled my phone out of my pocket. 1:26. My mom was gonna fucking gut me. Especially if I trounced into the house like this.

I reached behind me to put my phone back in my pocket when I felt a hand cover my mouth and another wrap around my body. I dropped my phone and heard the shatter of glass as it hit the concrete sidewalk below me. Shocked, I was motionless, until my mind caught up the the situation, and I let out a muffled scream. I I began to kick and twist my body I felt a bash to my head and instantly everything went black.

———————————————————

When I finally woke up I felt cold hard metal around my wrists. I was propped up against what felt like a stone wall, and couldn't see a thing in the pitch black room. I began to scream as a large metal door slowly opened.
"Shut up." I heard a dark voice say. I saw a black figure standing in the doorway. He seemed tall, somewhere around 6' 5'', but I couldn't make out any details to his face or hair due to the dark shadows casted upon him by the room. The light that shown through the doorway blinded me, making me squint my eyes. "That's more like it" the man said with an amused tone, which seemed to be caused by my apparent fear and discomfort.
"Where the FUCK am I!?" I screamed. It realized the extent of the situation I was in, but didn't care about who had control of who at that point. All I wanted to do was yell.
"You should really watch your tone," the man said slowly as he crept closer to me. "Don't give me a reason to taste that amazing smelling blood or yours..."
My mind instantly began spinning. Either this was some fucking freak (which clearly he was) or this guy just tried to refer to himself as a vampire or something... which is just.... not... a thing.....
"Oh now see that's where you're very wrong. It is indeed a thing." The man said with that same arrogant yet amused tone. "And yes. Yes I did just read your mind."

My mouth dropped open to let out a scream, but nothing came out. I moved my whole body back towards the wall as the man reached me, with the light finally showing his features. He was tall, with blonde hair. He was gorgeous, despite the disgusting personality. He smiled at me and turned back around.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. I may have brought you here, but you're actually not here for me." He said as he strolled back toward the door. "See... I've got his brother... who needs a little companionship. Or maybe not so much companionship as help. And uh, well that's what you are now. The help. However around here we prefer the word slave." He explained as he fiddled his thumbs and smiled. Slave. What a disgusting word. Who does this fucking guy think he is calling me a slave? "Eh you'll get over it" I heard him pipe up as he turned around to exit the room.
"Max. Come fix this thing up." The man said as he exited the room. And just as quickly as he left, another figure appeared.