Chapter 5:

On The Road Again

I awoke, feeling exhausted, what am I saying. I'm always exhausted. I was just a bit more, happier today. I hear multiple buzzes coming from my phone so I flipped it over and turned it on.

Damn, it was 9:30am. I looked at my messages and saw some from the boys.

Mike-ro-wave: Rise n' shine!

Mike-ro-wave: if you want to beat us to your house, better hit the road now.

Mike-ro-wave: or hitch a ride with us, your choice.

Smash: She has no choice I told the driver to go to her hotel.

Cal-Pal: Lexus! Wakey Wakey!

Mike-ro-wave: We're going to be there in a few minutes be ready

Dr. Fluke: Alexis! Where are you!

Smash: were coming up!

That was a minute ago. I also realized Toby wasn't in the bed.

"Toby! Are we packed?" I shout.

"I am!" I hear him yell back. I let out a groan and change into my spare clothing. I changed into my green day shirt with my camo leggings.

I quickly brush my hair and teeth before I heard knocking on the door.

"Toby! Can you get it!?!" I ask

"No! I'm changing, you know who it is! You answer it!" How did he know that they were coming over. I quickly trot over to the door and open it.

"Welcome to the hotels humble room." I move over a bit to let them in.

"Nice to see you again," Michael smiles.

"You too."

"You guys ready?" He asks clasping his hands together.

"Almost, I gotta put up a few more things," I put my hair brush, my charger and my phone into my bag before zipping it up.

"Alrighty, now we may voyage to the great beyond," I sling the bag over my shoulder as everyone starts to pile out the room. They all walked in front of me except Luke.

"So Dr. Fluke, How's life treating ya?" He laughs at the nickname

"I guess pretty good. I finally met someone who puts humor into my group of friends." He says looking down at me.

"And who is this someone?" I bump shoulders with him.

"Well, she's this really short," I send him a glare "brown-haired girl. She attempts to be sarcastic, but fails badly, she loves to talk about how evil her dogs are, but they look like they wouldn't harm a fly," I just look up at him with curiosity.

"Why me?" I ask. He gives me a look of confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, why choose me, out of all your fans, to hang out with?" I stare down at the floor.

"We've already been through this, like Michael said. You are the kind of unique we love. You keep us in tact, even though we only meet yesterday, I can tell you've made a huge impact on our life, and I can't seem to find a way to stop wanting to hang out with you." I stop and give him a hug which he gladly returns.

"Thank you, Luke. You really know how to cheer me up." We continue to walk down the stairs and outside. Guess we're riding in style, there was a lovely van out there.

"Who's driving?" I ask.

"Shawn is," Ashton Replies.

"Shawn?"

"Our driver,"

"See you when you get home," Toby says giving me a hug.

"What?"

"Someone's gotta drive the truck back.

"Oh yeah. Well, see you then I guess." I wave as he walks away to wherever he had parked the truck.

We all pile into the van. Michael goes first, then me, followed by, Calum, Ashton, and Luke.

Me, Michael, and Calum sat in the back while Ashton and Luke sat in front of us

Soon enough we were off.

"So, how do you guys know where I live, anyways?" I ask

"Your step-dad," Luke answers.

"Of course," I sigh.

"You sound like you don't want us to be here!" Michael cries.

"What? No! I'm really glad I get to spend this time with you guys!" After ten long minutes of being on the road, I started to get a little bit car sick and took my medicine.

"Hey, no doing drugs on our trip!" Ashton says.

"It's medicine for car sickness, unless you would like puke everywhere and me complaining about my headaches," Ashton sends me a playful glare as I swallow my pills.

Like always the medicine made me very tired. Which is why at first I was a little bit hesitant to take it. I leaned back in my seat. I feel Michael wrap his arm around me as I fell onto him. I tried pushing away, but his arm held me still. I gave up and let the darkness consume me.