"I don't know more than you do, I just asked you some questions, to start a conversation or something," I slightly grinned at her as she literally is the opposite of me. As an example her lying skills, she could impossibly lie without me noticing.

"Okay funny, and now the true story.. come on Rose you don't truly expect me to believe what you're saying when you're pulling a face like that, do you?" I said with an extremely stern look in my eyes. I was serious now and I just wanted to know what happened last night between me and James, though I didn't think we really did 'something' as I would remember that. I was drunk, but it was definitely not that bad I would forget something like that.

Right?

I started thinking and I slightly remembered something, not very clear, but I remembered at least that we were together and talked a bit about life and..

Oh no

Where the hell did we talk about as well?

"You've to tell me, Rose, I don't like it when you're keeping things behind, especially not when they're important." I said whilst trying to ignore my pounding head.

"I'm sorry I just- al right, James told you that you were important to him and sentimental stuff like that." I immediately furrowed my eyebrows. "Why did he say that?" I wondered. "Maybe because he's into you?" Rose suggested and rolled her eyes.

I swallowed before another question popped up in my head.

"Why didn't you want to tell me?" I looked at Rose who was biting her lip. "Because I just- I don't know, it didn't feel right.." She quickly explained. I looked over at her and thought about her words. She was definitely telling the truth, however I wasn't relieved I finally knew about it, not at all.

What if he did like me?

I briefly closed my eyes, knowing everything in my life was a total mess at the moment. I was glad I could ran away from my problems for a little while, it gave me the opportunity to think about it, about everything.

I decided to drop the subject and talk about the vacation we were about to have. Rose was extremely happy she could join me to Monaco, she always wanted to go there and she finally could, because of me.

"Did you already packed your suitcase?" I suddenly asked, changing the subject. For a few seconds Rose looked confused, which changed immediately after she remembered the vacation. "I'm almost done, how late exactly are we going to the airport?" She curiously asked. "At four, we're going with my car, al right?" Rose nodded. "Okay, fine by me.. Oh I'm so excited Mel!" She kept saying that all the time, but it never annoyed me. "I know you are, you said that like hundred times before," I softly smirked.

- - - - - - -

"How long do we have before boarding?" Rose asked and pulled my arm like a five-year old. "Two hours, we're a bit too early due your concern of being too late.." I grinned, which made Rose punching me friendly.

"Well I'm sorry, I just wanted to be on time for the flight," she said, pulling an extremely sad face. "Guess that worked.." I mumbled whilst looking at the clock, which pointed out we had a lot of time left.

"I'm a bit hungry actually, how about you?" I asked whilst ignoring the loud noises my stomach made. "I'm a little hungry too, we can eat something at Burger King if you want?" Rose replied with a slightly grin on her face. "Yes let's do that!" I put my sunglasses on and we walked over to the restaurant.