2: A Different Turn

Comincia dall'inizio

Time Skip
3rd Pov

It had been 3 weeks since the trip to the doctors and the wings have started to show, both wings being pure white like freshly fallen snow.

It was a Thursday afternoon and the family had just walked into the doctors room with him greeting them "Well good morning everyone, and Izuku, I see those wings have finally made an appearance haven't they?" "I'm still trying to get use to them, they are a tab bit sore and sensitive" "Well that seems to be expected at this point of time. Mr and Mrs Yagi Midoriya, how has things been the last 3 weeks?" "Well, for the past 3 weeks she has been at home with my wife so she could help with the changes of her new quirk. Some of the noticeable changes where how mature she has gotten with her intalect also being increased. To try and counter this, we gave her a note book to put her thoughts down so we could help with her quirk. With the notebook she has been writing very detailed observations about other hero's she likes watching and researching about them, she even had a page about me which I found quite adorable but mostly amazed since it also included hand drawn pictures. One of my normal poses and once with me like I'm in the mid of doing a punch with my quirk. It feels like she has gone from 4 to 16 and then back to 4 in a matter of seconds" "Well this sounds interesting, and what was the difference from her drawings?" "like this much"
BEFORE

 It feels like she has gone from 4 to 16 and then back to 4 in a matter of seconds" "Well this sounds interesting, and what was the difference from her drawings?" "like this much" BEFORE

AFTER

"This is to much of a difference, it has got to be because of her quirk, she is so young and has mentally grown up 12 years in the span of 3 weeks! There has got to be a way of suppressing her quirk even if it isn't for long, she needs some kind o...

"This is to much of a difference, it has got to be because of her quirk, she is so young and has mentally grown up 12 years in the span of 3 weeks! There has got to be a way of suppressing her quirk even if it isn't for long, she needs some kind of child hood? " questioned Inko Yagi Midoriya who had finally found her voice. After a minute of silence the doctor spoke. "There may be a way but it is a tad bit expensive and only heroes in the Top 20 are allowed to buy it!" Inko looked at her husband worriedly. "Since it is for my daughter I'll happily tell you my identity, I am the number One ranked hero All Might and I am asking if we can have access to this medicine of some kind that can help my daughter. I haven't asked for much during my time as a hero but I'll be selfish for her. " Eagerly replied Toshinori. "So..... The one who had a traumatic experience was you, I remember around the time you first debuted. You know the first time, the time where over 200 people got infected with a quirk that turned normal people into zombie like things and a hero was in range of the quirk leading him to get infected as well making him kill hundreds of people alone, after the incident that hero wasn't seen for another 5 years where that incident had nearly been forgotten about. That hero was you...... Wasn't it" The doctor asked slowly "....... Yes... It was indeed. And I too have not forgotten that incident, and now I have passed on my problems to my daughter. Which is why I want her to live a normal life for as long as she can. Once villains catch word of her quirk, they won't shop till they get it expecially since she is my daughter" "I understand, you really are the person you show yourself to be on TV and the medicine is like a suppressant but not fully. It let's the quirk grow but still reduces the power output on her physically plus mentally. As she gets older, the dosage will decrease as well. She should be off it by the age of sixteen. The cost for the medicine would be (£1200) a year but with you being No. 1 hero, I don't think money would be a problem.. Hehe" "Actually we give 15% of my earnings to different types of charities, 0.5% into a savings account for Izuku, another 0.5% for this hospital, 2% for medical supplies, 32% for our rent. That's half of my wages. Another 32% go to food we buy and the last 18% go into my wife's savings account incase I have an accident. But I can give a little less to the charities because its for our daughter and I will give her the life she deserves."
" We will start her medication next Monday, come back in 3 days to collect it.................. and Toshinori, there is nothing wrong with caring for your family. You have already done so much for this country heck the world and you even give them the money back that was given to you. Your allowed to be selfish for this"

Well that's it for this chapter. Hope those who had carried on reading till this point actually enjoyed my useless excuse of a chapter

Ta-ta for now!

1708 Words

22/08/2018