Happy Birthday, Joey & Trisha

Start from the beginning

"He's way too serious."

"You should've met him in high school, so serious I wanted to slap him till I saw a smile."

"Hey, I heard that." Dad yelled.

"Well, just saying the truth." She yelled back before leaving.

"Daddy?"

"Oh, let's FaceTime him." I said walking to the couch with her in my arms.

I grabbed my phone and called him.

"Hey baby girl and princess." He said smiling.

"Daddy." She said putting her little hand on the screen.

"I'll be back tomorrow night."

"You've been gone for a few hours, I already miss you." I said pouting.

"I'll be back tomorrow night with my girls."

"Can't wait, I love you." I said smiling.

"I love you too, baby girl."

"And I love you, my little princess." He said as Cristina grabbed my phone and kissed it.

"Awe, that was so cute." I said hugging her.

"I have to go, I love you girls, bye." He said before ending the video call.

"Feeling better?"

"Yes."

"Good, now let's wake up Taylor and eat cookies."

Oh yes, I run a crazy life.

•••••••

Two days went by and it was Joey and Trisha's birthday.

I had no idea what to get them, so I grabbed Bri and we went shopping.

After a few hours we bought their gifts, now it was almost lunch so we picked them up and drove to a cute restaurant near the beach.

We gave the twins their gifts, and it was charm bracelet for Jojo aka joey, and a necklace for Trisha, And we gave them a picture of all of us, last year.

Actually we made four copies cause the picture was so awesome, I love my girls.

After eating and having a great time, we went around the city just driving and enjoying the day

"I love that song, volume please dj." Jojo said as Bri turned the volume.

My car had a window up, so Jojo Trisha and even Bri got up and had half their bodies out and started to dance, crazy girls

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

After our girls day out, we made it home, it was a small birthday they didn't like a lot of people, family and friends were enough.

Soon the cake came and we sang happy birthday, we all went to the kitchen to help and the cake was left there with two little girls, who by the way grabbed the cake and started to eat it.

When we came back Taylor and Cristina's faces were covered in cake.

"Cake, yummy." Cristina said innocently.

"It was calling our name, innocent till proven guilty." Taylor said making us all laugh.

After eating cake and hanging out everyone left, except me. I wanted to stay a bit longer with Jordan and Cristina.

I watched as he gave her a bath, it was so adorable.

"You two are the cutest."

"After the cuteness comes the water fight, everyday." He said making me laugh.

"I know, she gave me water fight a few days ago." I said as he laughed.

Then it happened, Cristina threw water at me.

"Well, I needed a bath anyway."

"Cristina, that was not nice." He said to her, she just looked down.

"It's fine, it's just water, might as well get used to it when we have our kids in the future."

"And when the time is right, be her mom." I whispered to him, I didn't want Cristina to hear me.

"Really?" His face lit up.

"Yes, I told you not now, but in the future yes I'd be really lucky."

"You are seriously the best." He said giving me a kiss."

After shower, he changed Cristina into pj's, once she hit the pillows she was out.

We went to his room and he locked the door. "How about you and I have our own unholy water fight." He said as he started to take off my top tank.

"I love it." I said before he led us to his bathroom where things got heated real fast, we ended up collapsing on the bed.

"That was fun." I said catching my breath.

"Indeed." He said pulling me into a kiss.

"I love you, twit."

"I love you more, baby girl." He said wrapping his arms around me as i laid my head on his chest.

"Stay with me tonight?" He asked.

"I will, just let me tell my mom I'll be staying the night here." I said as I grabbed my phone and texted her.

"Okay, she said it was fine."

"Good, cause I love waking up next to you." He said.

"Me too." I smiled.

"We should move together in college, what do you say?"

"I think I like that idea a lot." I said giving him a quick kiss.

"Then after graduation we move In together." He said and i couldn't help but smile.

With that we both drift off to sleep.

To be continued..