Happy Birthday, Joey & Trisha

We were a few days away from the twits, I mean twins birthday.

Everyone is eighteen but me, the joys.

The project was done and everyone loved our vlogs. We didn't delete them, we left them the cause people enjoy our lives, Who knows I might vlog from time.

It was Saturday, and Jordan and his family had to go out of town cause Daphne's mother passed away.

They didn't want to take Cristina so Jordan asked me if she could stay with us and I said yes, plus have you seen how cute and adorable she is.

"Thanks, baby girl."

"No problem, I love her."

"I'll call you later." He said before giving me a kiss.

"And you be a good little princess." He said giving her a hug as she wrapped her little arms around him.

She kissed his cheeks before he pulled away.

"Even for a day it's hard to leave her behind." He said.

"I'll rush home tomorrow night princess."

After saying goodbye for like ten times, he gave me a quick kiss then left.

"Daddy." She started to cry.

"Come here." I said picking her up.

"Daddy will be back tomorrow, and then you will hug him a lot."

She just sobbed as I wiped her tears.

"How about we watch your favorite movie." I said as I went to put tangled.

"Ohh, tangled." Taylor said walking in then she sat next to me.

"Look, Taylor is here." I said as a Taylor hugged her she just giggled.

We watched the movie and she calmed down. Whew.

After movies i went to make cookies with Cristina, Taylor fell asleep, that girl loves her sleep so much.

"Cookie." She said putting one in my mouth.

"Yes, cookie." I gave her one.

She hugged me really tight. "I love hugs." I said as i hugged back.

Then in walked mom and dad.

"Hey future momma." Mom said with a smile.

"Don't get too ahead, we were just eating cookies."

"Well, you look good as a mom, but that doesn't mean you will have babies now." dad said.

"Breathe, daddy'o. Babies are not in my plans right now, I'm just enjoying life." I said while lightly pinching Cristina cheeks, she just giggled.

"Okay and please don't call me daddy'o."

"Fine, daddy'o." He gave me a look, "what i had to get it out of the system." I shrugged as mom just laughed, dad just shook his head and left.