chapter 2

Shaynes pov

I walk in a little late and see Courtney and Olivia working. " Where's Tweedledee and Tweedledum?" I ask with a smirk on my face. "Filming with Smosh games" court says giggling a little at my comment. "They think there to cool for us?" I reply. "Very funny Shayne" Liv says with a smile. I walk over and sit at my desk and decide to finish the skit I was working on. "Hey you guys wanna get lunch with me and Noah today?" Live says with a perk " I look over a Courtney and she shrugs. " Ok" she says with a smile. I look over at live and she's giving me that smile that is begging me to go. "Ok" I said. "Yay!" Liv said. Liv knew that I liked Courtney, she knew I wanted to ask her out but I was to scared cause I didn't think court liked me in that way. Live kept telling me that she likes me but I just don't believe her. I really do like Courtney like alot but if I did ask her out and she didn't feel the same way I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship. "Where are we going?" I asked Liv. "Um.....how bout that little cafe down town!" She said really excited. "Me and Courtney look at each other and both say "sure" at the same time. We laugh a little at that and then go back to work before lunch.
Courtney pov

I couldn't believe Liv she was trying to set us up! I was so nervous it was gonna be like a double date! I really really like Shayne, and she knows that! But if he didn't like me back I didnt want to ruin our friendship. It was about lunch time and I grab my stuff and meet everyone in the parking lot I see Liv and Noah holding hands and then Shayne standing there talking to Noah. "Hey court!" Liv says as she runs over to me. "You ready" she says giving me the smile, you know the one that says "hey your going in a double date with the guy of your dreams and I helped you set it up your welcome!" I looked at her and blushed a little. "Just ask him out!" "I can't!" She looked at me with a sad face. "Trust me he likes you, you guys are meant to be together! He's the boy of your dreams!" I look at her still blushing a little. " Ya I guess your right I really wanna be with him but I don't wanna ruin our friendship if anything does happen" "he loves you court trust me."
Shaynes pov

I'm waiting talking to Noah and Liv when finally Courtney shows up. Liv ran over to her when all I could do was just stare at her. "Why don't you ask her out?" Noah said "you think I like Courtney? Nah we just friends" he looked at me. "Shayne everyone knows that you like her! And everybody know that she likes you! Just asked her out!" I put my hands in my pocket and look down. "I don't know if I can I really like yet but I'm scared that she doesn't like me and I'm scared.ti ruin our friendship if anything happens." "I would have never had Liv in my life if I didn't asked her out or tell her my feelings, look where we are right now! If I didn't tell her I would have never found the girl of my dreams! Shayne you gotta tell Courtney, I promise she likes you. Admit it Shayne you love her." I looked at Noah in the eye. " I Love Courtney Miller"

Courtney pov

After lunch we all head back to the smoffice. Me and Shayne talked the while way. It was the best thing ever all I wanted to do was hold his hand. I just wanted him to be mine. We went back to work and messed around a little more, Keith didn't go to lunch with us cause he had a date so we talked about Keith's date and joked around about what there future kids names would be, then it was time to go home and got all my stuff and then remembered I didn't have a car Liv gave me a ride to work today but she left early cause her and Noah had plans. I texted Liv.
C. Hey so I just remembered you gave me a ride.
O. Ya and?
C. I need a ride home.
O. My plan is working.
C. What?
O. Ask Shayne for a ride.
C. I can't do that!
O. You guys are best friends sure you can.
C. But I don't wanna make him give me a ride home!
O. He won't mind, I gotta go text you later.
Dang it! I said out loud to myself. I guess I'll text Shayne.
C. Hey.
S. Hey.
C. You still at the smoffice.
S. Ya do you need a ride?
C. Ya. Can you give me one please?
S. Of course.
C. Thanks your the best!
S. Anytime and I know I really am the best arnt I 😉
I laughed out loud a little and waited out side for Shayne.