2/2

When the two arrived in front of the house Mark pulled out the key to his house to unlock the door.

"Wait." Jackson put his hand on the elder's.

"What is it? I thought you wanted to get in as soon as possible." Mark looked at his boyfriend with concern written all over his face.

Jackson pressed a kiss you Mark's lips. "Okay, you can open the door now."

The sound of thunder made Mark snap out of his thoughts and earn a yelp from Jackson.

"Hurry up!" He whined.

Mark quickly opened the door to find his mom waiting for him.

"I didn't think you had the key to the house." His mother shrugged and walked up the steps. "Your father and I need to have a talk with you tomorrow morning."

Jackson's eyes widened. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Of course not Jacks, let's get ready for bed." He led the younger up the stairs into his room.

"Mark?" Jackson squeaked.

"Yeah?" He answered back closing the door to his room behind him.

"Take a shower with me? Like in the dorms?" He whispered.

"Alright let's go." Mark helped his boyfriend up and led him to the bathroom.

Jackson stepped in first while Mark was still stripping himself from the wet clothes.

There was a loud crack from outside, including the branch from a tree that was hitting the window in Mark's room.

The older quickly stepped into the shower hugging the shivering Jackson.

Mark turned on the hot water letting it beat against both of their bare backs.

"I'm happy that we're together." The older whispered.

"Why is that? So you can have the guy role in this relationship?" Jackson lightly pushed the elder away making him stumble back a bit.

"Of course not." 

"Then why."

"Sh, keep your voice down."

"Then tell me why." The younger was getting impatient.

"Because I love you." Mark left a feather like kiss on Jackson's lips.

"So cheesy." Jackson grinned.

After they had finished Mark turned off the water. He grabbed a towel and put it around Jackson's body.

"Am I the girl in this relationship?" The younger frowned.

"Today you are." Mark smiled.

"You're so cute when you smile that I can't argue. Scratch that, you're always cute." 

Mark just blushed at the comment. "Let's just get out of the shower first." He grabbed a towel and stepped out of the shower. "Huh, did the rain stop? Cause I don't hear it anymore."

The wind blew, causing the tree branch outside Mark's window to repeatedly thump against the glass. Jackson quickly, but carefully, jumped out of the stall running into Mark's arms, letting the towel he had fall to the ground.

"Aw Jacks." "Shut it Yi-En." The younger grabbed the towel off the floor and fled into Mark's room. 

The older just laughed and followed behind. "Jacks." Mark chuckled.

"Just let me put on my clothes without you teasing me." The said boy whined.

Mark threw on his clothes and hopped into bed with Jackson. "No. Go away and sleep on the other side of the bed!" The younger pushed at his boyfriend's chest.

On cue, the sound of thunder convinced him to jump into Mark's arms. "I hate you." Jackson grumbled.

"Love you too." The older grinned with his pearly white teeth. 

Jackson groaned and snuggled closer. "Goodnight." He huffed.

"Good night Jacks." Mark cooed.

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

I hope you enjoyed this piece of fluff :3

~ | • 느낌아니까 • | ~