1/2

Mark had waited for the rain to come in LA for months.

The rest of the GOT7 members wanted to visit him and his family for their break after ~A~ promotions. Like always, Mark and Jackson would share a room. The other five had wanted to stay else where so the house wouldn't be too crowded, like the dorms.

"It's getting late, we're going back, see you all tomorrow!" Mark got up and walked towards the door.

"Bye everyone!" Jackson shot up from where he was sitting and hurried to the older's house.

"Looks like it's about to rain Jackson! I'm excited!" Mark looked up into the sky.

"W-why's that?" Jackson started to walk faster. Before they knew it rain started to pour down onto the two.

"Come on Jackson! Have some fun in the rain!" He spun in circles.

Light flashed through the sky with a huge *boom* following after.

Jackson had his head down.

"Jackson?" The older ran to him. "Oh my gosh, are you scared of the rain?"

Jackson shook his head. Another flash lit up the sky. When the next sound of thunder rang through the atmosphere Jackson ran to the older and threw his arms around him.

"Ah, I see you're afraid of thunder." He chuckled.

"It's not funny Mark."

"Jacks, it's alright, let's just get home." He grabbed the said boy's hand and held him close while walking back home. 

With every crack of thunder Jackson would try to snuggle closer to Mark.

"Jacks." Mark stopped.

"What now." He groaned.

The older pulled Jackson into a front hug. "You know why I've been waiting all this time for rain? Mark grinned not letting go.

"To make me suffer and show my not so manly side?"He buried his face into the older's chest

"Of course not, I've been waiting to tell you-"

"I like you a lot?" Jackson cut him off. Mark's face lit up. "Now can we get home?" He whined.

"Wait one more thing." Mark lifted Jackson's chin up and gave him a kiss. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He pulled out a simple silver band.

"Of course silly, now take me home." Jackson held onto, what is now, his boyfriend tighter.

Mark slipped the silver ring onto Jackson's ring finger and gladly held him in his arms on the way home.

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

I was too lazy to make another cover XD sorry~

I was thinking about making a pt.2 cause this was just a quick thing :3

It'll probably be soon, I hope X3