Chapter Seventeen: The Great Escape...Well Sort Of.

Comenzar desde el principio

He tossed his belt and unbuttoned his pants. The sound of his zipper unzipping made me open my eyes and look at him. "What are you doing?"

"Punishing you," He smiled. "I don't think you're filthy. Werewolf code is women must stay virgins for their mate. Hearing about your relationship with Markus, I'm guessing you didn't open up?"

I kicked at his approaching his hands. "Don't."

He chuckled and easily overpowered me. Like I was nothing but his punching bag and now, his new sex toy. Pushing up my skirt, he pulled down his pants and I fought back as hard as I could, even if it hurt. He ripped my underwear clean off and I started crying. He clamped a hand over my mouth and moved in between my legs. Mind racing and trying to rack with ideas, nothing came and I felt him against my legs. He was going to hurt, not so much in his size, but the fact I wasn't ready and willing.

Something, deep down inside, snapped at the thought of him taking my virginity. It was Markus's, and Markus will take it. I grabbed the side of his head, making him look at me. I felt strength regain in my body, and just when he was about to thrust in; I snapped his head clean off.

His body went limp and I held is head in my hands, unable to fathom what I did. I kill him. Well I think I did. Ron's red eyes looked frosted over and rolled in the back of head. I kill him...and I like it. The instantly relief after I tore his head of was immense. The door knob of the room jiggled and I got up ready to fight. Wendy came in, with food and water like she usually does, but when she saw Ron's body and his detached head, she freaked.

I grabbed her before she could run and almost took her head off. The was a struggle in the beginning, but I wrapped my legs around her back and did the same thing I did to Ron. Soon enough I'm walking down the hallway, both Wendy's and Ron's heads in my hands, dangling from their hair. I had no idea where I was going, so I tried to remember where I was last time, but it was no use; I was lost and my strength and adrenaline diminished as did my hope. A door opened down the hall, and Austin exited and I dashed in the threshold of another door, hoping he didn't smell or see me. Luckily he didn't and took off in the other direction. I waited and just as I was about to move, Erik left with his cane in hand, click all the way down the hall and opened the door to the outside world. To our escape.

I ran to the door and caught it before it closed. Markus was beat up again, this time one eye was swollen shut, but it was healing. I rolled the heads to his feet and he look up.

"Ella?"

"Markus," I said sliding over to his and hugging him tight. I never knew someone I used to hate so much caused me this much comfort.

"Ella, listen to me, there isn't much time. You have to leave. Now."

"Me? No. Us."

"No. You. I need to listen to me and leave."

"I'm not." I said pulling his chains. "I've been through too much to lose you now."

"It's not a choice it's an order."

"I'm not one of your followers," I said grabbing a piece of twine and pulling my hair up painfully. "We're leaving now."

"How did you kill them?"

"You want the truth?"

"Yes." He asked and I wiped some of the dirty off his face.

"He was going to rape me," I didn't look at him while I spoke. "But I was angry. I was a virgin for you and only for you. No one was about to take that away. Only one who can is you."

"Ella I-"

"Don't make this a touchy moment, I'm sort of embarrass to tell you that. Now to the important stuff: You need blood and I'm giving it to you."