Chapter Twenty-Nine: New Allies

I sat up in bed, my mind reeling of what I just dreamt about. Wow, powerful imagination I have. Very perverted too.

"Congrats." Carla clapped. "Impressive for someone's mind who's pure."

"My mother."

"She's alright...for now."

"I did what you wanted," I growled. "Where's my mother?"

"She's with Isaac, they're talking about your future, the baby's future."

"You all are sick leeches-"

"But you are too. A blood sucking leech."

"I don't drink blood,"

She gave me a curious look. "Right, you don't. Well you are just an interesting character aren't you little Ella,"

"I swear if you hurt her I'll-"

"Kill me? C'mon you need better threats then that."

"What have you become?"

"A monster. I love it because it looks nice on me," She towards my bed and sat on the edge. "So, you nervous?"

"About what?"

"Markus,"

"Get away from me," I threatened. "Or I'll shred you limp from limp and burn you."

"Ooh! Better, much better! Really had me shaking." She smiled seductively. "Now Ella, when Markus comes I rather much like you to accept your fate, plus it's hurts a lot more if you fight it. It hurts when you don't, but if you fight it he'll rip you apart in the inside. Also because of your reaction to the venom, who knows what's going to happen to you. You might die, or you might live. Have bruises or not. Be able to walk or have to be pushed in a wheelchair-"

"Get to the fucking point Carla."

"It's rude to interrupt did your parents teach you no manners?" She stood and fixed herself before pacing around the room. "As I was saying before rudely interrupted; Markus will less likely disregard your feelings in the matter, yes he'll get what he wants but he'll try to make it enjoyable for you, but think about, pinned up anger and sexual rage, you've made the perfect sex animal, and knowing Markus's stamina and endurance, you won't be leaving for a while."

There was a knock at the door and when it opened Ronnie came in timidly upon seeing Carla.

"Slave," Carla drawled. "Why are you here?"

"Don't speak to her like that!" I growled.

"Feisty, Markus will love a game of dominance, keep it up,"

"I'm here to dress Ms. Ella for Markus's arrival."

"Good." She smirked. "I'll go now. See you in a few days Ella."

Now alone with Ronnie she rushed over to me. "What are we going to do?"

"Find my mother and get out of here. I really gave Markus a show and I know he's coming very, very soon so we should get going."

"But Ethan-"

"He should be fine, we have to get out of here."

"I have no idea where your mother is," She said. "We just can't go on a searching spree for her."

"Then we have to do it inconspicuously then,"

"How do we be invisible to a castle full of vampires?"

I looked around and landed my eyes on my reflection in the mirror and got an idea then smirked. "We do what vampires do most, we feed."

~