"You died again." he said and I let out a sigh.

It always ends up with me dying. I can never win in a battle with Sesshomaru he's too good of a fighter.
"Okay, you win again." I muttered crossing my arms, "I'll never be able to beat you, why can't I fight a weaker demon? You're too strong, Sesshomaru!"

"A weaker demon?" he questioned and I nodded my head.

"To see if I can actually fight." I told him, "You know like a troll or ogre maybe."

"I see." he said, "I'll be back."

Sesshomaru floated away and I let out a sigh sitting next to Rin who ate her fish in silence. Time went by slowly as I played with Rin's hair out of boredom.

"Ow! Your nails are so sharp." she said after accidentally poking her.

"Sorry, I'm still not use to them." I told her as I felt the ground tremble.

I stood up and grabbed my sword as Rin stood behind me. I could sense something big coming our way.

"What is that thing!?" I shouted to Jaken when I saw a tall giant black figure.

"I-It's a troll!" Jaken shouted and hid behind me.

"T-that's a troll!? It's huge!" I shouted.

I always pictured a troll to be like one of those creepy dolls with the large colorful hair, not this giant thing!

"Fight it." Sesshomaru said appearing next to me.

"W-What? Are you insane!? That thing will kill me!" I shouted at him and jumped out of the way holding Rin when the troll tossed a tree at us.

"Ah!" I heard Jaken scream and looked down at my pants to see Jaken holding onto it for dear life.

I landed next to A-Un and placed Rin onto the dragon. Jaken jumped onto it's back and the two headed dragon flew to safety. I dodged another tree and ran at the troll. I swiped my sword at it's foot, while shouting battle crusher.

A large blue lights came from the sword hitting the troll into the foot. The troll let out a scream and swiped at me. It's giant hand hit me causing me to fly into a tree. It took me a moment to get up and by then the troll struck again.

I let out a scream as I flew into another tree. I got up and swiped my sword at it in anger, which caused me to get tossed.

"You're so dead!" I shouted at the creature.

I stood up and ran at the thing. I jumped on to it's hand and cut it off with my sword. I jumped off it's arm as it swung it around screaming in pain. I felt bad for it, but it was trying to kill me and I had to get stronger, so I can finally re-connect with my father.

I ran at the troll and jumped onto it's knee. I quickly ran up it's chest and struck it in the head killing it. The troll fell to the ground as I jumped to the ground.

"So how was that?" I asked Sesshomaru as he stood next to me.

"Inuyasha could fight better than you." he said and I glared at him.

"Inuyasha has been fighting longer than me! I've only been learning for a month. Cut me some slack!" I told him crossing my arms.

"Hn, you have strange words." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"And you dress weird." I said.

"I do not." he said and I looked at him, "You are the one who dresses weird."

"Because wearing a kimono and traveling around fighting is hard for me. I don't see how everyone can do it." I said, "Anyway, how can that thing be a troll!? It's more like a giant!"