Bonus

How It All Began

It was right before lunch, and the Bellas were in the midst of one of their tri-weekly mandatory cardio workouts. Practices for the Bellas were held at different times throughout the week, depending on the day, but due to Aubrey's meticulous planning, 3 days a week, all of the girls had a large block of time in their schedule from classes in the middle of the day, which she took full advantage of.

Somehow, even as a grad student, Aubrey managed to coordinate 9 girls' different schedules to a tee, regardless of major. Aubrey took it upon herself to schedule the girls' classes even though they were perfectly capable of doing it themselves, because although she graduated, she wanted to make sure they were still being properly educated and did not want the Bellas to have any reason to slack off.

As such, on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, being the ever-efficient planner she was, Aubrey got the Bellas as pretty decent schedule. They had 2 morning classes from 8:00-8:50 and then 9:00-9:50, and 1 more class in the afternoon from 1-1:50. She also set them up for a 90 minute study hall recitation class from 2:00-3:30, in case they needed assistance with anything, although the girls mostly used it to talk to each other and catch up on everything they missed on social media while they were in classes. That is, assuming they actually went in the first place.

Unlike study hall, every girl in the group was expected to participate in cardio. The girls had 25 minutes to get out of class and get to the auditorium before Aubrey blew chunks everywhere from the stress of having to wait for them. The Bellas knew that if they were late, it would mean extra laps, so everyone made their best effort to be on time, even though they all hated it.

They had cardio 3 days a week, from 10:15-11:15, and after their workout, they were allowed to do whatever they wanted until 1pm, when their afternoon classes began. Usually the girls all went home and showered and either stayed for lunch or went out to eat, but some opted to take a nap instead.

In order to get a small reprieve, Tuesday and Thursdays were reserved for the Bella's singing rehearsal days. On those days, the Bellas had 2 classes from 8:00-9:15 and then 9:30-10:20. They would have a nice long break for lunch, and then Bellas rehearsals from 1:00-3:00pm. After practice, they were free for the rest of the day.

As co-captain of the Bellas with Chloe the girls decided that Chloe would do most of the 'front-end operations', like leading the warm ups and teaching the dance choreography and Beca would be more behind the scenes, like arranging the set lists and making sure the sounds coming out of her peers mouths sounded like they were supposed to.

However, Beca and Chloe did equal amounts of work, and the Bellas respected them both, even if they didn't always show it while the two ran rehearsals. Even so, Beca appreciated Monday, Wednesday and Fridays because even though she detested cardio as much as the next girl, she didn't have to run practice. Plus, it gave her an excuse to look at Chloe in skin-tight work out clothes.

Neither girl particularly wanted to lead cardio, but they knew it was important, so they didn't sound breathy and winded, as they tried to wheeze their way through over 5 minute long songs. Thankfully, they knew someone who was more than happy to help them out.

Aubrey Posen had graduated when Beca was a freshman, but stuck around Barden to go to graduate school. She was currently working on her MA in Child Advocacy, as part of the criminal justice program. She still lived at the Bellas house, much to Beca's displeasure, although the younger girl did have to admit that it was nice to have the blonde around sometimes. Aubrey did a lot that nobody realized she did until she left for a 2-week seminar in New York.

Since the blonde hated messes, the entire place was always clean, and not one person ever ran out of toilet paper, because there was a huge stock of it from when it went on sale at Costco. When Aubrey DID have to leave, she delegated her tasks to the girls and the assignments were matched to their level of responsibility to ensure their survival.