Shower {Song Preference}

Justin: I don't know, it's just something about ya Got me feeling like I can't be without ya

When you first met justin you didn't know what it was about him that you loved so much you just felt right with him and you couldn't do anything to leave his side.

Cameron: Anytime someone mention your name I be feeling as if I'm around ya

You would always hear Cameron's name, no matter if it was through a vine, YouTube video or in public you would always feel like he's with you, it's as if he's name is a part of you.

Taylor: Ain't no words to describe you baby All I know is that you take me high can you tell that you drive me crazy? Cause I can't get you out my mind

Whenever someone asked you about Taylor you had no words to describe him, he was just to perfect for words. All you know and can say is that he drives you crazy and he's stuck in your mind everyday.

Matt: Think of you when I'm going to bed when I wake up think of you again

You are my homie, lover and friend

The thing about Matt is whenever you try and get him outta your mind, it won't happen he's just always and will forever be stuck in your mind (its a good thing) Matthew is your everything to your homie, friend and lover.

Nash: You light me up inside

Like the 4th of July

Nash can always make you feel special no matter what he does to taking you out to dinner, cuddling or watching a movie he always makes you get butterflies in your stomach you always light up inside when you're around him.

Gilinsky: Whenever you're around

I always seem to smile

Jack G can always make you smile, just by him being around you. He doesn't have to even do much and can make you smile in just seconds.

Johnson: And people ask me how

Well you're the reason why I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower

You always sing in the shower or dance in the mirror when your thinking about Jack J he always seems to make you happy just by the thought of him.

Shawn: All I want, all I need is your loving Baby you make me hot like an oven

You can't be far from Shawn for long because you always want and need his love and comfort, but the thing about that is when he's around he makes you hot and get sweaty palms because he makes you nervous all the time.

Hayes: Since you came you know what I've discovered Baby I don't need me another

Since hayes came along you don't need to look for anyone else he's everything you've looked for in a guy.

Carter: Only you got me feeling so

And you know that I got to have you

And I don't plan to let you go

The way you feel is from carter he always makes you feel happy. Now that you got carter you can't leave him, you don't plan on letting him go anytime soon and he knows that.

Aaron: Don't care what others say

If I got you I'm straight You bring my heart to life yeah

You don't care what anyone says, as long as you got Aaron everything is straight, he brings your heart to life from everything he does.

♡Live simply, so others can simply live.♡ -Matthew Espinosa