"Hello."

"Hello?! I've been calling you for over ten minutes straight. Get up. My car is in the driveway! Come now!"

"Huh, what. Summer its-"

"Not even 9:30. Now get up. I have homemade banana bread."

Ara groaned. Why did Summer do these things to her. "Okay, okay, I'm coming."

Summer hummed happily to herself as she waited for Ara... Summer's eyes widened as she watched her friends walk towards her. "Opps. Uh, Ara. Are you going to go out with me dressed like that?"

"Yes, don't make me change. I'm just gonna go back to bed right after. They're too comfy." She reasoned with her friend.

"Dresses can be comfy too..."

"Maybe for you but these are like being hugged by a soft cloud." Ara motioned to her pajamas.

"I'm not even going to argue. If I make you change, we might be too late. But don't say I didn't warn you..."

!-!-!

Niall and the boys wrapped up their last song at the request of Ms. Hanas who wanted a Bruce Springsteen song. Bradley and Niall looked over a few music sheets they had downloaded on the Elias' ipad.

"What about Dancing in the Dark?" Doran asked as the twins looked at their own ipad. No one got to respond due to the chorus of yeses from their audience.

"I think we only have time for two more songs before we get a possible noise complaint." Elias sighed as he headed up to the boys. "And I might not be talking about you boys," He said as he gave a sideways glance at his wife, her friends, and the many other females that were not occupying his precious garage.

"Let's do this then for Mrs. Hanas and maybe we'll take another request for the last song." Niall said running a hand through his slightly sweaty hair, ignoring the flashes from not so subtle camera phones.

"Summer why are we at Melina's..." Ara trailed off as the garage came into view. "What are all these people doing here?" She asked as she tried to discreetly pull her pajama top down. She was provided her answer a few seconds later when a strumming of a guitar played.

"I get up in the evening, and I aint got nothing to say."

Ara grabbed Summer's arm before she could get any further ahead. "Oh my god. Summer how could you let me get in your car in my pajamas?!" She whispered harashly.

"Told you so. If you would've picked your phone up my first phone call and not my eighteenth, we'd be staring in a different story. Now come on," Summer said not even looking back before grabbing Ara's hands to shove their way to the front.

"Noooo not all the way in the front."

"Yes, way." Summer said leading them next to Miranda Hanas.

"Ara!" Miranda Hanas whispered excitedly. "I'm so glad you made it sweetheart. Here you two, here." She motioned to the space beside her. "Niall, that sweet babe, can make even my two ridiculous sons look serious. Summer doesn't Doran look almost like that singer you love? Henry Church or something?" Miranda whispered conspiratorally.

"Henry Church," Summer repeated. "Henry church... you don't mean Enrique Iglesias, do you?" Summer asked in horror before looking forward. "You know Doran has always had such a crush on you since-" There was a loud bang from a cymbal that almost made everyone including Niall jump.

Niall looked back at Doran on the drums to find out what happened but he only saw Doran looking horrified in return. "My mother." He mouthed looking quite a lot like his younger sister at that moment.