Bradley came over to Niall just as Niall was about to check out the guitar, this time with his own beat up looking guitar, no longer the Obo... "Whatcha know Hanson?"

Niall looked up as the twins stood next to him, trying not to snicker. Andrew was right... Niall did have a Hanson Brothers feel to him. Niall strummed the guitar to get a feel. It was old but well kept... Mr. Hana's probably loved the guitar like this baby. It was practically a classic now. Niall could definitely play some great tunes with it. "If you guys are going to accuse me of being a Hanson brother, the least you can do it put your skill to the test and tell me if you're capable of playing Mmm Bop."

Doran and Carsten grinned like crazy. "Hell yeah."

"Language!" Mrs. Hana's said in the background.

The twins ignored her, looking quite like the Greek versions of the Weasley twins if Niall ever had to make a comparison.

"I'm not quite that skilled but if I can watch you, I can catch on." Bradley admitted.

"Okay, so..."

"Oh you're leading Niall. Mom was practically bragging to her friends that she practically has two sons with voices like angels now. And she was definitely not talking about us." Doran grinned, winking at Niall.

Niall looked down abashedly before adjusting the guitar strap. "Okay, I'll lead." And with that he turned back to the audience...that got much larger and it seemed that age range was slowly changing and skewing to the younger spectrum. All eyes were on him and Mrs. Hanas' eyes were practically shining. Niall gulped at the pressure before closing his eyes and strummed the first tune and like that all of his nervousness washed away as the music carried him away. 

"Thank you everyone for coming to the long awaited comeback of the Garage Boy Band!" Doran yelled as he beat his drumsticks together.

!-!-!

With a flourish, Niall finished the last cord. Applause erupted from the audience. Some of the younger girls were not quite as into it, not realizing the extent of the joke of the song but enjoyed the bubble gum pop that was so feel good, they couldn't help but enjoy themselves too.

Niall looked back to see that the other three had broken into a sweat to keep up with him. "Can you guys play any of Motown?" He asked. The twins looked at each other before nodding.

"I can only play the Jackson 5, I Want You Back." Bradley shrugged.

"That sounds good with me." Niall thought although he was cringing at the idea of singing in falsetto. Where was Harry when he was needed?

"When I had you to myself..."

!-!-!

"Ara wake up! Wake up! I love sleep too more than the average person but for the love of all that's holy, wake the hell up!" Summer yelled in her phone as she called Ara without pause. She had just so happened to look into a local snapchat story and Niall Horan was actually jamming in a garage with Melina and Ara's brothers.

"For heaven's sakes, this girl. Who goes to bed before nine pm before fifty years old." Summer continued to mutter as she drove her car to Ara's house breaking a few of the neighborhood speed limits.

Summer had never honked her car horn once in her life, she honestly thought it was one of the rudest things to do but this was a bit of an emergency.

Ara blearily lifted her head as she heard a loud noise that dared to disturb her sleep. Just as she was about to bury her head back into the pillow, her phone rang. SUMMER read in bold all caps while a picture of a cheesecake with a cartoon smile looked back at her.